• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Horse around with chicken?

A horse and a chicken are playing in a meadow. The horse falls into a m&d hole and is sinking. He calls to the chicken to go and get the farmer, to help pull him out to safety.

The chicken runs to the farmer. But the farmer can't be found. So he drives the farmer's BMW 32 8i, back to the m&d hole and ties some rope around the bumper. He then throws the other end of the rope to his friend - the horse, and drives forward, saving him from sinking.

A few days later, the chicken and the horse were playing in the meadow again. This time the chicken fell in the m&d hole. The chicken yelled to the horse to go and get some help from the farmer.

The horse said ...... " I think I can save you, by standing over the hole "

So he stretched over the width of the hole and said ...... " Grab my penis and pull yourself up ! "

The chicken did that and pulled himself to safety.

Now ...... what is the Moral of the story ?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>

The Moral of the story is ...... " If you have a dick like that of a horse, you dont need a BMW to pick up chicks ! "

Reactions: jw5

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dm4eo8VU8AAORu4.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Were vermin have more common sense than Republicans.

Noah
29 October 2020
The Sinking Ship
Most native english speakers are familiar with the phrase ‘rats leaving a sinking ship;’ where those of unsavory character leave a nefarious group so as not to be persecuted for their involvement.
I wanted to add more sharks, but there was just not enough space to give sufficient representation too all those who have a ‘bone to pick’ with the administration.