• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indian Employer's Blues

Indian Employer's Blues
Maarten Wolterink
Due to corona, businesses close down. People are fired and pennyless. Public transport is also closed down
and they have many many miles to go

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4 kidneys?

Teacher addresses a student and asks: “How many kidneys do we have?"

“Four!", The student responds.

“Four? Haha,” The teacher was one of those who took pleasure in picking on his students' mistakes and demoralizing them.

“Bring a bundle of grass, because we have an ass in the room," the teacher orders a front bencher.

“And for me a coffee!”, the student added.

The teacher was furious and expelled the student from the room.
The student was, by the way, the humorist Aparicio Torelly Aporelly (1895-1971), better known as the "Baron de Itararé".

On his way out of the classroom, the student still had the audacity to correct the furious teacher:
"You asked me how many kidneys‘ we have. " ‘We have four: two of mine and two of yours. ‘We have’ is an expression used for the plural. Enjoy the grass".
Life demands much more understanding than knowledge...

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trump: I can't breathe

Trump: I can't breathe
OSVAL
The political and social landscape in the United States these days is unfortunate. In addition to the pandemic and the thousands of deaths, an old social problem is again violent: racism. For his part, President Donald Trump is unable to put out a fire that he has fueled for more than three years in office