• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Essential garment

Essential garment
Javier Cubero Torres

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese free doom

Chinese free doom
Rodrigo de Matos
China’s Communist Party is continuing to export its repression of free speech. In Hong Kong, pro-democracy lawmakers
were dragged out of the chamber during a row about a Chinese national anthem bill, while in Macau, a Tiananmen Massacre
photo exhibition was banned

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Russkie, Yank & Brit

A Russian, an American, and a British admiral were having a drink on an American aircraft carrier. They were talking about the bravery of their sailors

The Russian said, “I will demonstrate the bravery of our sailors.”

He calls a sailor over and says, “Jump off the ship. Swim under it and climb back up.”

The sailor promptly salutes and jumps off the flight deck, swims under the ship, climbs up the davits and stands in front of the admiral and salutes.

The Russian says, “That, gentlemen, is courage."

The American says, “That's nothing.”

He calls over a PO and says, “I want you to jump off the bows. Swim under the ship to the stern and then return."

The PO salutes, jumps off the bow, swims to the stern, and climbs back up to stand in front of the admiral and salutes.

The American says, “That, gentlemen, is courage."

The British admiral says, “That's nothing. Sailor, come here."

The matelot comes to attention and salutes.

The admiral says, “I want you to climb the highest mast on the carrier, jump off, swim under the boat from bow to stern and then from beam to beam then climb up the mast and do it again."

The matelot looks at the admiral and says, “You can fuck right off, sir!”

The admiral turns to the other two and says, “And that, gentlemen, is courage."

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
The matelot looks at the admiral and says, “You can fuck right off, sir!”

The admiral turns to the other two and says, “And that, gentlemen, is courage."

hopefully Singaporean will be united together to say this to our high salary minister loudly.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So true of this forum here, with many nut jobs :cautious:

Hate Messages

Hate Messages
Ares
also about the repetition of informations (Real and Fake) that many people make in internet.
It's at the same time an image I want to use to talk about how people can't accept some different personal opinions.