• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nostalgic vintage arcade games

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
53f6bb3b4459c4fbe13ed19fe3c1ebde.png

Got this boxing calculator.
But i drop it once and crack

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Something related to the World Cup...

Many hours and much money was spent in game arcades on this game. Many ah bengs challenged one another on this game.

I also remember the South American players have poor discipline, if they get a yellow card, they will throw a tantrum, hit the referee, then get sent off. Racist Jap game developers. :roflmao:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle leemember there was this cowboy shooting arcade game with a big screen and playing sort of a cowboy film and when the cowboy eyes shines he will do a draw gun challenge KNN