• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nostalgic vintage arcade games

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
the only old people game i play on my nintendo switch is 1942

1945-Air-Force-Airplane-Shooting-Games1.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I started off with Space Invaders and Galaxians at Parklane Shopping Centre in the early 80s. One game was only 20 cents. Back in those days, they prohibit students in uniform from entering. But they had a rack of oversized smelly shirts outside. So if we forget to bring our own t-shirts, lan lan got to pick one and put it on to enter.

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
western-bar-game-set-1539408168-9e47173d-progressive.jpg

For me is this hand held game, hot stuff during the 80s. Bring to sch haolian, kids all chiong to borrow play :biggrin:

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
western bar is what game man
haha
Cowboy shoot glass cups and barang barangs. The two sit down fellas will throw fruits at u. Once a while, got another cowboy come in attack u, must shoot win him to continue :biggrin:

Sibei fun and entertaining for me as a ginna pi last time

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
Cowboy shoot glass cups and barang barangs. The two sit down fellas will throw fruits at u. Once a while, got another cowboy come in attack u, must shoot win him to continue :biggrin:

Sibei fun and entertaining for me as a ginna pi last time
hahahaha