• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nomadic family has stayed in four places in past three months

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
reading this makes my blood boil, for i did undergoes similar issue in the past in my secondary school days.

the bloody sch of these kids don't tell me cannot do something to help the kids with regards to school fee issue?

bloody fuck up system, make the young sec sch girl undergoing unnecessary stress of worrying of being kicked out, now i think of it, i do not understand the logic behind WHY MOE did not subsidized school fee for primary to secondary totally. IF THEY CAN FUCKING FULLY SUBSIZED IDIOTS FROM CHINA TO STUDY IN OUR LOCAL UNI USING OUR TAX PAYER MONEY.

world class education yah right fuck you, what kind of world class system if kids are not being able to perform due to such STUPID ISSUE.

it really hurts my heart to see kids of their age worrying about school fee

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
reading this makes my blood boil, for i did undergoes similar issue in the past in my secondary school days.

the bloody sch of these kids don't tell me cannot do something to help the kids with regards to school fee issue?

bloody fuck up system, make the young sec sch girl undergoing unnecessary stress of worrying of being kicked out, now i think of it, i do not understand the logic behind WHY MOE did not subsidized school fee for primary to secondary totally. IF THEY CAN FUCKING FULLY SUBSIZED IDIOTS FROM CHINA TO STUDY IN OUR LOCAL UNI USING OUR TAX PAYER MONEY.

world class education yah right fuck you, what kind of world class system if kids are not being able to perform due to such STUPID ISSUE.

Singaporeons children are not the PAP's priority because they know they will grow up to lan lan vote for them. It's the potential for rebellion PRC genes FT students they are worried about! So must pamper to the hilt!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

dun think kids are highly developed in Altruism yet.

sgp education don't really give much emphasis on this yet.

parents don't heck care.....you are waiting for God's miracle on the kids when they don't even go to church?

the amount may be superficial, if you come to think of it.

in some developed countries, yeah such education is free....

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun think kids are highly developed in Altruism yet.

sgp education don't really give much emphasis on this yet.

parents don't heck care.....you are waiting for God's miracle on the kids when they don't even go to church?

the amount may be superficial, if you come to think of it.

in some developed countries, yeah such education is free....

you do not need to go to church to understand this crap about humanity and compassionate, don't force me to flip the bible and slap you again with its sex stories.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i quoted my example, can't quote yours?

i don't go to church for at least 10 years now does that shut you up now? and i know about being kind and compassionate to others way b4 the period when i was forced to church.

are you fucking blind not to realise there are tons of great philosopher like confucious that emphasis on giving and kindness? quote an example of teaching beside church that emphasis on this? IF YOU WANT MORE JUST FUCKING GOOGLE IT LAZY ASS

you bloody made me faint on your stupidity and narrow mindedness due to your chrisitanity influence.

for your info, i studied chrisitanity as well for a long period of time. so don't fucking try to smoke me with it

this is a bloody simple case of a family needing help. YOU ALSO FUCKING WISH TO BRING IN YOUR RELIGION INSIDE HERE.

i was from a needy family when i was young, if i know you in real life and you dare to say this in front of me. i can assured you i will bring you to the ground to teach you a lesson to shut your mouth up and think

Last edited:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people never experienced what it is like as a child to go hungry as a part of life. People like Lee Hsien Loong most probably went voluntarily hungry as a child for an hour because he was throwing tantrums!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you fucking blind not to realise there are tons of great philosopher like confucious that emphasis on giving and kindness? quote an example of teaching beside church that emphasis on this? IF YOU WANT MORE JUST FUCKING GOOGLE IT LAZY ASS

Confucius has been around for thousands of years...even longer than Jesus.

has it helped China with respect to Altruism? look at the problems facing the country now. rampant corruptions, greed, nepotism and fake stuffs..what about human rights?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index

okay, take one example, in the streets, if you see someone in China showing Altruistic behaviour...can you assumed he/she is motivated by Confucius?

okay, let's assumed u have studied christianity more than me, but have you lived in a Christian country for a year or 2 to contrast the difference?

this is a bloody simple case of a family needing help. YOU ALSO FUCKING WISH TO BRING IN YOUR RELIGION INSIDE HERE.

i was from a needy family when i was young, if i know you in real life and you dare to say this in front of me. i can assured you i will bring you to the ground to teach you a lesson to shut your mouth up and think

hey i am trying to help too....in another way. anybody can give them money, and will their problems go away? of course no!! you are not addressing the root of the problem!!

you have to change their mindset too...like renting a 3 room flat instead of buying one?

how to change their mindset? maybe Jesus can help? tioh boh?

BTW why are you so aggressive in your writing? need to take it easy man..

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeons children are not the PAP's priority because they know they will grow up to lan lan vote for them. It's the potential for rebellion PRC genes FT students they are worried about! So must pamper to the hilt!

Please see my earlier post about local vs FTs for this case. FT kids not given help locals were given aid

Find this part kind of funny. Doesn't seem like government only helps FT like everyone else in here claims

Eldest child local - Government help

2nd child Malaysian - Private Charity Org help. No Government help

3rd child Malaysian - No Government help.

4th child local - Government help.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

<style></style>I totally agree with you.This fucking government claims the FT are here because sinkies are not producing enough babies.The plight of the women in this case boils down to precisely because she has to care for four children.If she is alone I am sure she would be better of.

The cost of binging up children in Sinkie is enormous.And this govt extends no helping hand for the babies it wants Sinkies to produce..FUCK YOU PAP.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey i am trying to help too....in another way. anybody can give them money, and will their problems go away? of course no!! you are not addressing the root of the problem!!

you have to change their mindset too...like renting a 3 room flat instead of buying one?

Are you a Singaporean?...do you have any idea how much it cost to rent a 3 room flat here?....in case you don't know its not less than $1.5K pm.

Now this govt could help by allowing this woman to rent a one room flat.But they won't .Why?---

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confucius has been around for thousands of years...even longer than Jesus.

has it helped China with respect to Altruism? look at the problems facing the country now. rampant corruptions, greed, nepotism and fake stuffs..what about human rights?

knn you stupid steven lim aka gayboy aka fake god worshipper, china had into such condition is because that stupid mao zi dong throw all those gem teaching to rubbish bin and follow blindly the soviet teaching. just like you, blindly follow ur fake god and place ur fake god above parents. u better behave urself if not u will kenna jia luck like leetabar