• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No standard food...

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I work late at night and knock off about 11 pm...

Hungry and go to nearby kopitiam for a bite...the " tchicha " stalls always open until quite late..

so order a plate of hor fun, or friend hokkien mee or just fried beehoon..

nanbeh, the standard of food is simply horrendous!!!!....two pieces of stale prawns, some slices of fish cakes and even crab sticks!!!!...$3.50

after eating, you will want to puke!!!

what happen to our standard of food now?

damned bloody lousy and damned bloody shitty!!!

don't you agree?

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are totally right. the majority of hawker food now should not qualify to call their products "hawker food". it should be "crap pretending to be hawker food"

makansutra should start a REAL HAWKER FOOD certification service.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thank you sir for agreeing.

now i work late and i don't know where to eat now...

all bloody lousy food dished out anyhow by FT cooks who work here with long faces and long hours.....