• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No sign Of Clinton666? Now that's worrying.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
I gave him a large fraction of the red and yellow cards for infractions. I only did it though because I believed he had went too far. But until Sam says that he's been banned, I expect him to return after licking his wounds.

Don't think that u have gone overboard in giving Clinton666 the "ang pows" that he deserved for going overboard cos many ppl here are just as pissed as u.:p Clinton666's disappearing act is only temporary lah.Bet he will return in no time unless what others have said is true :eek::biggrin:

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666 is MIA (missing in action)
Clinton666 is MIB (missing in Bangkok)
Clinton666 is MIC (mising in Cuntry)
Clinton666 is MIG (mising in Gaylang)

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666 it seems had gone awol. Now when he is not in his element defending the government, that tells me more than all the posts in this forum combined.:eek:

defending the govt.? yeah only if his audience are all kindergarten toddlers..

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think that u have gone overboard in giving Clinton666 the "ang pows" that he deserved for going overboard cos many ppl here are just as pissed as u.:p Clinton666's disappearing act is only temporary lah.Bet he will return in no time unless what others have said is true :eek::biggrin:

:cool:

We will be ready when he returns. Let's see what kind of ammo he has left.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let monikers here not be too fixated with moniker Clinton666. There are more important issues at hand that require address in this forum.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let monikers here not be too fixated with moniker Clinton666. There are more important issues at hand that require address in this forum.

We are not too fixated but his disappearing act is a cause for concern as we miss his clownish posts.:p Guess u have to shoulder the burden till he makes his return :biggrin:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll be honest now: I gave him a large fraction of the red and yellow cards for infractions. I only did it though because I believed he had went too far. But until Sam says that he's been banned, I expect him to return after licking his wounds.

:p

Infraction wont get him banned, just unable to post for awhile. He likes to shout to get his message across and it seems Sam had diabled the feature of enlarging font sizes. Anyway, I believe he will be back, a troll enjoys instant gratifications just like in masochism.:biggrin:

Last edited:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He likes to shout to get his message across and it seems Sam had disabled the feature of enlarging font sizes.

ya tell mi about it man... i onli realized wen the BB codes on my siggy r showing... coz it has been disabled... :rolleyes:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya tell mi about it man... i onli realized wen the BB codes on my siggy r showing... coz it has been disabled... :rolleyes:

Sorry angie II, I dont have much info either. I noticed it a day or two back, most if not all posts that carries enlarged font size messages shrunked.:biggrin: The feature at the message editor was gone too. Perhaps you can try PM Sam or start a thread to query, he usually will have an answer on the prudence of such an action.:p