• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No sign Of Clinton666? Now that's worrying.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666 it seems had gone awol. Now when he is not in his element defending the government, that tells me more than all the posts in this forum combined.:eek:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
front-recession-cskm.jpg

He's holding his breath for obvious reason. No sympathy for some running dog which believes in its own lies!

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never met both and engaged either in any serious conversation. I am unable to judge them as such. No offence taken. Anger does no one any good.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666 has gone into hibernation to practice and refine the art of telling lies and cursing ppl :eek: Be very afraid when he emerges from his cave :biggrin::p:biggrin:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect he's the one who jumped into the path of the MRT at Yishun station yesterday

R.I.P Clinton666

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clinton666 has gone into hibernation to practice and refine the art of telling lies and cursing ppl :eek: Be very afraid when he emerges from his cave :biggrin::p:biggrin:

Or kena bitten by his pet cassyyy, divxzzz mongrel friends while fighting among themselves to score pts?

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe kana red card ?

I'll be honest now: I gave him a large fraction of the red and yellow cards for infractions. I only did it though because I believed he had went too far. But until Sam says that he's been banned, I expect him to return after licking his wounds.

Concurred, probably recovering from an atrial flutter. This heshe wont give up just like that unless retardation sets in.

:p