• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No Privacy in Downtown East Swimming Pool!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Nine reasons why Downtown East resort lacks a resort feel
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->MY FAMILY and I booked a room at the Costa Sands Resort Downtown East and to my dismay, no effort seems to have been put in to spruce up the accommodation. Here are nine observations:
One, there were no spare electrical outlets for guests to use.
Two, there was no soap or soap dispensers, especially worrying now that we are being assaulted by Influenza A (H1N1).
Three, there were no face and hand towels.
Four, the ceramic tiles from the toilet to the living room did not give the room a homely feeling. There were no bedroom slippers either.
Five, the telephone did not allow outside calls.
Six, there was no Internet service.
Seven, there were no tumblers for water in the toilet.
Eight, the porcelain cups were designed as if they could break at the slightest touch when being used.
And nine, the swimming pool has three glass viewers that breach the privacy of swimmers from the side as well as from below their bodies.
Costa Sands Resort Downtown East has no resort feel. At $250 for two nights, the room is expensive given the absence of basic room amenities.
Richard Tay

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal
66%: Huh? I like being screwed what!

no wonder u r screwed upside down in so many forum....remember u acted like a cry baby in sam kopi forum.....complained like a spoilt brat and then say dun want to post in there anymore. then set up a new forum.

but what happened?

u r screwed and come back to sam forum again.....hahaha.

fuck u lah.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah richard ...

u dang gd leh ... can list so many tings 2 comprain ...

mayb u cud oso add ...

there r no transport provided 4 u 2 bring ze whole room back 2 ur house wen u check out ...

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck you still using soap?? must be in 1970 era and if not mut be a fallen trash

what?? you want a homely feeling?? what are you doing there?? stay home better

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Nine reasons why Downtown East resort lacks a resort feel
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->MY FAMILY and I booked a room at the Costa Sands Resort Downtown East and to my dismay, no effort seems to have been put in to spruce up the accommodation. Here are nine observations:
One, there were no spare electrical outlets for guests to use.
Two, there was no soap or soap dispensers, especially worrying now that we are being assaulted by Influenza A (H1N1).
Three, there were no face and hand towels.
Four, the ceramic tiles from the toilet to the living room did not give the room a homely feeling. There were no bedroom slippers either.
Five, the telephone did not allow outside calls.
Six, there was no Internet service.
Seven, there were no tumblers for water in the toilet.
Eight, the porcelain cups were designed as if they could break at the slightest touch when being used.
And nine, the swimming pool has three glass viewers that breach the privacy of swimmers from the side as well as from below their bodies.
Costa Sands Resort Downtown East has no resort feel. At $250 for two nights, the room is expensive given the absence of basic room amenities.
Richard Tay

What a dumb ass! You just declared to the whole Singapore what an idiot you are. Who in their right mind would want to go to that filthy place?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. 5 thumbs up!
2. fully agreed.
3. going into a transaction with both of his eyes close or what.

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's not a hotel, it's a chalet. Sgp is not tt big, why must pay to stay somewhere which is probably less than an hour drive from home. And finally, since you have paid, don't complain, it's a deal you went through with your eyes open, no one forced you right?

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuk is wrong with this guy? I'll just say this now, I go for lunch then come back and see how to insult him.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Downtown East is like a bloody slum! Overcrowded and noisy! If you want a real holiday save a bit more $$$ and go to Bintan or Bali for real beaches and real resorts!

Ha1ry Potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->MY Eight, the porcelain cups were designed as if they could break at the slightest touch when being used.
.[/B]
Richard Tay

Umm, at the slightest touch, hmm hmm
:confused: