• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious No Lockdown From Friday April 17! Those Are Oppie Lies! PAP General Chuan Jin Pissed Off With Oppie Liars Like Lao Tzu! Vows To Hunt U Down!

quidnunc

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCJ feeling isolated and left out of the 4G action. Hence, resort to posting on facebook, going to supermarkets to meet shoppers and making uncalled for remarks such as "sick and tired" ...

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: Messages circulating online that Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong is set to announce that Singaporeans cannot travel beyond the area they live in are untrue, said the Government.

The messages claimed that "a partial lockdown" of the country by region would be announced on Friday (Apr 17).

This is not true, said the authorities.

"There are false rumours circulating of an announcement tonight by Prime Minister Lee that Singaporeans are not allowed to travel outside of the region they live in," said a Gov.sg WhatsApp message.

"We urge all not to spread unverified information."

The message also reminded people to check Government sources or Mr Lee's official social media platforms to find out if the Prime Minister will be making a statement.

Speaker of Parliament Tan Chuan-Jin took to Facebook to express his frustration about the spread of such messages.

"Sick and tired of these people who think it’s a game," he said. "And worse are those who see this as an opportunity to undermine confidence and trust."

"I hope we track down those who are responsible for generating this and also sharing the fake news."

Singapore on Thursday saw a record 728 new COVID-19 cases, taking its total to 4,427. Ten people have died of complications related to the disease so far.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...-rumour-pm-lee-announcement-lockdown-12652446

It is not the role of the Speaker to participate in political discourse. If Ah Tan wants to speak up, then he should not be the Speaker. What an idiot!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN when this fake news was circulating my uncle's group of working colleagues was thinking and discussing was it real or fake news KNN then my uncle told them before this can happen something must precede and asked them to guess what is that KNN they didn't catch it so my uncle no choice but to give expert advice that public transportation has to announce stopping first KNN they all just went blank and said anyway let's wait for official announcement KNN