• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious No Lockdown From Friday April 17! Those Are Oppie Lies! PAP General Chuan Jin Pissed Off With Oppie Liars Like Lao Tzu! Vows To Hunt U Down!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE: Messages circulating online that Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong is set to announce that Singaporeans cannot travel beyond the area they live in are untrue, said the Government.

The messages claimed that "a partial lockdown" of the country by region would be announced on Friday (Apr 17).

This is not true, said the authorities.

"There are false rumours circulating of an announcement tonight by Prime Minister Lee that Singaporeans are not allowed to travel outside of the region they live in," said a Gov.sg WhatsApp message.

"We urge all not to spread unverified information."

The message also reminded people to check Government sources or Mr Lee's official social media platforms to find out if the Prime Minister will be making a statement.

Speaker of Parliament Tan Chuan-Jin took to Facebook to express his frustration about the spread of such messages.

"Sick and tired of these people who think it’s a game," he said. "And worse are those who see this as an opportunity to undermine confidence and trust."

"I hope we track down those who are responsible for generating this and also sharing the fake news."

Singapore on Thursday saw a record 728 new COVID-19 cases, taking its total to 4,427. Ten people have died of complications related to the disease so far.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...-rumour-pm-lee-announcement-lockdown-12652446

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
giphy (2).gif

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those assholes spreading fake news. Can the authorities please investigate and arrest them? Because of them, I went to hoard more food and toilet rolls. KNN!

Samster laotze has been spreading a lot of fake news here, hoping to spark a panic. If you have any info about who he or she is, please email or whatsapp your nearest RC.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
SINGAPORE: Messages circulating online that Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong is set to announce that Singaporeans cannot travel beyond the area they live in are untrue, said the Government.

The messages claimed that "a partial lockdown" of the country by region would be announced on Friday (Apr 17).

"There are false rumours circulating of an announcement tonight by Prime Minister Lee that Singaporeans are not allowed to travel outside of the region they live in," said a Gov.sg WhatsApp message.

The message also reminded people to check Government sources or Mr Lee's official social media platforms to find out if the Prime Minister will be making a statement.

Speaker of Parliament Tan Chuan-Jin took to Facebook to express his frustration about the spread of such messages.

"Sick and tired of these people who think it’s a game," he said. "And worse are those who see this as an opportunity to undermine confidence and trust."

"I hope we track down those who are responsible for generating this and also sharing the fake news."

Singapore on Thursday saw a record 728 new COVID-19 cases, taking its total to 4,427. Ten people have died of complications related to the disease so far.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...-rumour-pm-lee-announcement-lockdown-12652446

That is what NZ has imposed so I see no reason why it is a bad idea.

The only problem is that Singapore is so small that if you're confined to your own "area" it must mean you cannot go beyond your pigeon hole block.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Arrest those oppies! :mad:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was it a game when you told citizens not to wear masks? CCB. A speaker of parliament is a job for one who fails as a minister.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those assholes spreading fake news. Can the authorities please investigate and arrest them? Because of them, I went to hoard more food and toilet rolls. KNN!

I bet it's the PAP lovers who think they are doing the government a favour by scaring everyone into staying at home. They are the ones who are most likely to become bao toh kias.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I bet it's the PAP lovers who think they are doing the government a favour by scaring everyone into staying at home. They are the ones who are most likely to become bao toh kias.
That's a possibility. I never trusted those pap lovers, their pea brains are so easily distorted by their misplaced and blind loyalty to THE party.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They're probably the ones who installed the 'Trace Together' app and checking it every 5 minutes. :rolleyes:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Pinky can U-turn about masks, he can U-turn no lockdown as well. He just hates people preempting his move, making his live broadcast redundant.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCJ too stupid to not realise that was their earlier planning and was taken from their own MSM. Netizens just posted it late. If anybody needs to be taken action is their own media for publishing as yet untrue info.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
government news can be trusted? last time got rumours said we have to wear mask.
govt said it is a fake news and told us not to wear mask