• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

no access to sbf

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Sam, are there hackers trying to hack forumers' account?

ok noted the suggestion with thanks. But I was tinking of "Repent_simi_lanjiao", mix mix type:p

Dunno mix chinese/eng word can work onot...like dis huan...仆你個街hack你老母...:biggrin::biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: beware of hackers ..

hi all brothers ...beware of hackers ....my account was hacked 2 days ago . i could not log in sammyboy and it says password incorrect .

Happened to me last night and asked me to log-in again in 15mins. What the hell is happening?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Truce hor. Knn, that sampat king, I tahan so many bullets for him and he simply disappearred :biggrin:

Ninabe, i was out whole day lah, iPhone safari tio stuck, cant surf sammy webbie at all.... not i disappeared hor...

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

moderator or sam please close this thread because brother unrepented already started a thread on hacker liao ..thankyou .

There are already TWO threads on this matter, I think Sam has the responsibility to come up and explain to everyone what is happening. I believe this is no laughing matter.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

make your passwords long with alphabets and numbers

I am very forgetful so I use my real name Buthuramalingamswami spell backward as password

of course, have to upper case lower case here and there

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

hi joe , you also kena ?

Yes I kenna. I am in Guangzhou now. Last night once. Then I immediately used my iPhone to log-in again via 3G and it just went through without any problem.

Keeping quiet does not fucking help!

T

TuaTeetu

No thanks to those idiot hackers, i have become tuateetu!