• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Nippon Chiobu Makes Cantonese Desert "Malay" Cake 馬拉糕

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nip chicks are the best wifey material...I hope

I once worked in a Japanese firm and I heard this from my Japanese boss when we were having our drinking sessions after office hours. He said, " Japanese girls, before married, very nice, very polite. After married, became monsters". And I can tell by the look on his face, he wasn't joking.
Maybe that's why Japanese men don't want to go home immediately to see their wives after work and prefer to go drinking or stay in the office even after working hours.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once worked in a Japanese firm and I heard this from my Japanese boss when we were having our drinking sessions after office hours. He said, " Japanese girls, before married, very nice, very polite. After married, became monsters". And I can tell by the look on his face, he wasn't joking.
Maybe that's why Japanese men don't want to go home immediately to see their wives after work and prefer to go drinking or stay in the office even after working hours.
Tat y got to treat em mean to keep em keen. . Once men are soft ... women will abuse

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think from international data, this is a normal female behaviour. Male muslims however are taught early on how to deal to this threat.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, all gals regardless color ish like that

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think from international data, this is a normal female behaviour. Male muslims however are taught early on how to deal to this threat.
Yeah.... No wonder many Muslim Daddy start "teaching" their dotters at young age.