• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicolette Teo last in Heats

A

Alu862

Malaysian swimmer beat our true Singaporean, Nicolette Teo in the breaststroke heats. Now i see why we have to fall back to a Tao Li....

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
.......becos she is just on sufferance, the PAP straits times forgets her.
If this loser is a China Mei-mei, ghost writers will praise her plenty.

Look at tao li, she came in fifth, there is nothing to celebrate. In fact, tao li is bought to perform, she have to win

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
must see difference la. taoli they import one, so they pump $ sponsor to give her solid trg.
the local swimmer is mostly using lao-pei lao-bu sponsorship. of cos the result is differnet from the import lor

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
both nicorette and toa li are cheaters never serve NS. If I spend my NS in the swimming pools I also can win gold medals.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
both nicorette and toa li are cheaters never serve NS. If I spend my NS in the swimming pools I also can win gold medals.

If you are a good swimmer. I think SAF will send you to swimming pool full time when you serving NS.
Me hate NS also. Waste money and talent.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are a good swimmer. I think SAF will send you to swimming pool full time when you serving NS.
Me hate NS also. Waste money and talent.
spend alot time in swimming pool in NS only got 2 types. 1 type is swimming cat test never pass. another type is those PTI paid to idle at the pool