• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole was head of youth WP

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not that important. I don't keep records of you. It's all available in the forum.

All I know is that you are an unrepentant, hardcore Sarong Party Boy, ever so desperate to shed and disclaim your Asianness, and pathetically sucking up to all things white, be it their white culture and especially so their white appearance.

You are free to do so and try to be holier-than-thou, and whiter than white. It's your life. But don't act all holy and good two shoes. It is hypocritical.

As for FMH, the thread was about KS and her. So, grow some balls and admit to what you say either explicitly, or implicitly in your cowardly attempt at securing plausible deniability for yourself.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/si...-shanmugam-strikes-again.344245/#post-3827002
View attachment 186448
Yup.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contrary to your allegation, I did not state or allege that any of the comments (you have used the word, criticism) are unacceptable.

Contrary to your allegation, I have never made any claim that I am better or more holy (in your words, holier than thou attitude) than any other individual.
Never.

My recent suggestion does not indicate and was not intended to appear that I am any better than others.
It is my suggestion and attempt to allow the four politicians some space to heal, during their challenging time.

In the past, I have made comments about several Chinese have ugly facial features, ugly face or rat face, small eyes, single eyelids, big nose. This is a fact.

Whilst you may not have stated, the implications of what you wrote are crystal clear.

Shouldn't your English comprehension skills be great since you in live in a superior White land, live amidst a superior White culture and have a superior Aryan White wife? Alas for you, your children could not be as superior as they could have been as their superior Aryan genes have been contaminated and tainted by your inferior Asian DNA. What a pity eh?

Your "facts" about Chinese "ugly" features are hardy "kind". This is yet another demonstration of your brazen hypocrisy in calling out posters to "Be Kind' when you are hardly the poster boy for kindness.

Sarong Party Boy, you need to look into the mirror every once in a while. Unless you suffer from a severe form of psychological disorder and see a white face, that face staring back at you is an Asian face which you detest. It is not that of a "superior" Aryan White that you worship.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is unfortunate that you may be unhappy with my comments pertaining to Mr. Ong, muslims and Indians,

I believe that Muslims and their practices create problems for themselves.
It is their choice, but it appears that almost all who were born muslims, do not have any choice to choose their faith.

Sarong Party Boy, this is still a free-flowing forum. So, you are free to post what you want to post. Whether I am happy or unhappy is irrelevant.

But please show some mercy and do away with that nauseating self-righteous, holier-than-thou hypocrisy.