• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole was head of youth WP

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe that we should refrain from making further allegations and criticizing Nicole, Leon, TCJ and Cheng LH.
Whatever they consider and decide, may I suggest that we wish them well, and peace, good health and happiness.
BE KIND.
NOTE: Edited on July 30, 2023 at about 2240 hours.
It is not my intention to appear that I am better than any other individual, or that I am more holy than any other individual.
I did not state that, and do not allege that your posts are unacceptable.
I am not criticizing any of your comments or posts.

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe that we should refrain from making allegations and criticizing Nicole, Leon, TCJ and Cheng LH.
Whatever they consider and decide, may I suggest that we wish them well, and peace, good health and happiness.
BE KIND.

Over the years, including even recently and not withstanding your frequent use of "I speculate...", you have rattled on and participated in allegations and criticisms. As an example, you were quite happy to allege that KS was banging a married Chinese woman (FMH), that this "snake" (KS) and the "one with the head dress (DS) "makan Chinese woman", etc.

Also, you do show a particular obsession with the physical appearances of non-whites. You describe Chinese as having "big and ugly nose"; OYK being "ugly" and having a "rat face"; people who have eyes that you deemed too "small", eyebrows you deemed too "thick", face you deemed too "long", etc.

You have also been "unkindly" critical of Muslims and minorities, going so far as to suggest that "non-Muslim should not date Muslims [nor marry]" as they are "more complicated and worse then Jews".

"BE[ing] KIND" is a hardly what I would describe your allegations and criticisms.

So, what's with the self-righteousness and spamming of this self-righteous "BE KIND" and "refrain" message in several threads???

PS: Please feel free to continue with your allegations and criticisms Bro. But please live and let live. Please don't be selective and adopt that holier-than-thou attitude in regards to those allegations and criticisms you feel are unacceptable.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for keeping a good record.

Contrary to your allegation, I did not say that the snake makan Foo.

He may have had other lady or ladies in the past, which probably resulted in his divorce from his first wife.

Contrary to your allegation, I did not state or allege that any of the comments (you have used the word, criticism) are unacceptable.

Contrary to your allegation, I have never made any claim that I am better or more holy (in your words, holier than thou attitude) than any other individual.
Never.

My recent suggestion does not indicate and was not intended to appear that I am any better than others.
It is my suggestion and attempt to allow the four politicians some space to heal, during their challenging time.

In the past, I have made comments about several Chinese have ugly facial features, ugly face or rat face, small eyes, single eyelids, big nose.
This is a fact. It was not directed at you, more so, when I do not know who you are, unless you are one of the individuals mentioned in those posts.

It is unfortunate that you may be unhappy with my comments pertaining to Mr. Ong, muslims and Indians,

I believe that Muslims and their practices create problems for themselves.
It is their choice, but it appears that almost all who were born muslims, do not have any choice to choose their faith.

Edited on July 20 at about 2050 hours, and on July 21 at about 1055 hours and at about 1255 hours

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Contrary to your allegation, I have never said that the recent criticisms are unacceptable.
It was non partisan, neither for nor against any individual or political party.
Edited on July 20 at about 2052 hours

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the snake and DS did not do any of whatever transpired, let them come forward to prove it.
Unless you are one of the two, either the snake or DS, or one of their friends or relatives.
Please ask him to deny what has been posted by various individuals, or to prove that he did not do anything or commit any infidelity while he was married to his first wife.
Please ask him to deny any matter or allegations posted at Sammyboy regarding Ms. V. Gomez or Gomes.
Edited on July 20 at about 2053 hours, and on July 21, 2023 at about 1300 hours

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a fact that many Chinese have small eyes and not double eyelids, and big noses.
If you are unhappy with my comments, so be it.
If you are unhappy with my comments about rat face, you are free to say that he has a good face.
Whether he is a good looking guy or has a rat face, any individual may comment.
Edited on July 20 at about 2055 hours

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for keeping a good record.

Contrary to your allegation, I did not say that the snake makan Foo.
You are not that important. I don't keep records of you. It's all available in the forum.

All I know is that you are an unrepentant, hardcore Sarong Party Boy, ever so desperate to shed and disclaim your Asianness, and pathetically sucking up to all things white, be it their white culture and especially so their white appearance.

You are free to do so and try to be holier-than-thou, and whiter than white. It's your life. But don't act all holy and goody two shoes. It is hypocritical.

As for FMH, the thread was about KS and her. So, grow some balls and admit to what you say either explicitly, or implicitly in your cowardly attempt at securing plausible deniability for yourself.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/si...-shanmugam-strikes-again.344245/#post-3827002
Screenshot 2023-07-22 112637.jpg

Last edited: