• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah very fierce at her virgin rally!

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
very very fierce indeed growwwlll but the moment she smile my knees turn weak and start to wooble...she is in total control...growwllll....
Image0072.jpg

Image0068.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Luckily Josephine Teo's grassroot chairman, at Toa payoh GRC, was caught and jailed. Otherwise he would certainly go to Nicole rally with his hidden pen camera.

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Nicole Seah very fierce at her virgin rally !

Oi... she is mine ok ... :p

Fair competition mah :biggrin:
If her party can dethrone " affordable housing " Mah , I will shift from Sengkang to Tampines
:p

有钱换国家 , 没钱换政府

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Watching Nicole speak I was so afraid that she may suddenly shout "PAP, lanjioa understand!"

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Nicole Seah very fierce at her virgin rally !

Hope Nicole is fluent in Hokkien or Teochew to capture the older generation :cool:
Hardly hear youngsters speak dialect nowadays.
Which Millions In Wages fault is it ?
:p

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kalau lu ada bacha surat ini, baiklah sebab ta' banyak orang di-sina tau berchakap bahasa kita. Ada banyak orang baba di-tinggal di-tempat GRC awak berlawan, sebab itu baiklah awak mesti menang kapada PAP. Saya akan kirim kepada kawan kawan dan adek beradek sokong lu dan SNP. GMS ia-lah pun kawan say, sebab itu saya kesian sebab abang dia suday lepas dunia. Tetapi kita semua mesti angkat SNP masuk parliament. Nicole, awak hati kuat dan berani, tentu lu boleh menang sebab lu ada hati besar. Majula Singapura!

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kalau lu ada bacha surat ini, baiklah sebab ta' banyak orang di-sina tau berchakap bahasa kita. Ada banyak orang baba di-tinggal di-tempat GRC awak berlawan, sebab itu baiklah awak mesti menang kapada PAP. Saya akan kirim kepada kawan kawan dan adek beradek sokong lu dan SNP. GMS ia-lah pun kawan say, sebab itu saya kesian sebab abang dia suday lepas dunia. Tetapi kita semua mesti angkat SNP masuk parliament. Nicole, awak hati kuat dan berani, tentu lu boleh menang sebab lu ada hati besar. Majula Singapura!

In Engrish prease. This is not a Mat forum leh.
People here makan barbi one leh , minum heineken dan Chivas leh
:rolleyes:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Give me Josephine anytime....i like her.. but it is a shame she has associate herself with wong kan seng though..:mad:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

According to Google Translate:
If you have bacha this letter, let reason ta 'many people in the know-Sina speak our language. There are many father-in-residence at the GRC where you fight, it was good because you have to win to the PAP. I will send to my friends and adek beradek support you and the NSP. GMS they say it is also a friend, so I Poor's brother because he was the last suday world. But we must lift the NSP in parliament. Nicole, your heart strong and courageous, of course you can win because you have a big heart. Majula Singapore!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very few young peranakans can speak melayu nowadays. If she can, she will definitely win a lot of votes from the old babas and bibiks in Marine Parade.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The post is in your NATIONAL LANGUAGE and is most welcome here. There should be more posts in Malay as it would help raise the fluency levels.

Those who need help initially can always resort to Google Translate.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a1WhJKsYb50" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How about this speech? Anyone care to grade Ass Loong's speech of "fixing opposition and buying supporters over"?