• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah very fierce at her virgin rally!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She gave me a hard on :eek::biggrin:

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YY9yU2r9ywM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

giggity_shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
28042011003.jpg

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Raw youthful passion:smile:

Imo, should tone done abit, too confrontational. Very fierce, I see liao my leg also tremble abit.:o

Be inspirational and not too confrontational.

Goodspeed Nicole!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She made a very strong & touching speech at her age. If PAP Lee said TPL is of mininsterial material, than we would say Nicole Seah is of Minister Mentor material. I see her as a mini Silvia Lim in Parliament and going to challenge PAP ministers to shame without her batting an eyelid. Goh Chok Tong should be crying at her speech and bemoaned why he could not get a candidate like Nicole Seah.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Imo, should tone done abit, too confrontational. Very fierce, I see liao my leg also tremble abit.:o

Goodspeed Nicole!

In politics you can't be too soft like Tin Pei Lin who stomped her feet like a little spoilt brat. Nicole Seah tone is just right. Most importantly is the substance of her speech that matters.

jw5

Loyal
She made a very strong & touching speech at her age. If PAP Lee said TPL is of mininsterial material, than we would say Nicole Seah is of Minister Mentor material. I see her as a mini Silvia Lim in Parliament and going to challenge PAP ministers to shame without her batting an eyelid. Goh Chok Tong should be crying at her speech and bemoaned why he could not get a candidate like Nicole Seah.

Please don't demean Nicole by giving her a title that was coined for a stubborn annoying old man by his clueless son. :biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nicole Seah very fierce at her virgin rally !

Well done , Nicole ! :cool:
Kindly collect your ang pow from me at .......
:biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In politics you can't be too soft like Tin Pei Lin who stomped her feet like a little spoilt brat. Nicole Seah tone is just right. Most importantly is the substance of her speech that matters.

I agree with you that she got it right. In front of TV, it looks silly but she was speaking in front of a crowd. So have to project her voice and amplify her gestures.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goodspeed Nicole!

my leg also trembled when i saw her bra strap the other day... :wink:

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on guys, she is a throw back to the good old 60s, when the real sons and daughters of Singapore fought with gusto against the Brits. She took a leaf right out of the old man's book.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come on guys, she is a throw back to the good old 60s, when the real sons and daughters of Singapore fought with gusto against the Brits. She took a leaf right out of the old man's book.

Frog Prince and Woody must be secretly shitting in their pants :p
Bet Harry is dying to meet her
:biggrin: