• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ng Boon Gay should be the new CPIB head

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure kana sack lah... Yeoh Shing long WP and Michael PAP all have to leave because of affair... What make him difference? However wish him all the best... Just bad luck like the 2 MPs... I believe many of them also have affair last time or on going... So long never get caught teo bo tai ji!!!

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$1 bet pays $100 if he is reinstated. 100% sacked. If PSC is kind enough, retired in public interest and get 10% deduction from pension or whatever. If not sacked, will enjoy medical benefits too.

I hope they retire NBG in the public interest, and allow him to draw on his pension benefits and medical benefits.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope they retire NBG in the public interest, and allow him to draw on his pension benefits and medical benefits.

likely so....win-win situation for all...if they sack him for gross misconduct and w/o pension; then we may see part 2

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
resignation over misconduct is SOP in many GOV organisations
if NBG is single, then no horse fight.....but his is an adulterous situation
he should count his blessings that YY gave him a second chance

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
resignation over misconduct is SOP in many GOV organisations
if NBG is single, then no horse fight.....but his is an adulterous situation
he should count his blessings that YY gave him a second chance

That's true. I believe NBG himself is already very grateful to the judge for dismissing all charges and to acquit him unconditionally that led to AGC deciding against an appeal. And I believe NBG is well prepared to be sacked from the civil service as he knows what he did is violation of civil service terms and conditions of service. I believe too he would not fight the sacking but to accept it and get on with his life.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have affair violate civil service code of conduct?
If everyone else can resign in shane why not him?
Charges cannot stick then get revenge by sacking?

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
They are still subjecting him to internal investigation - they will still hang him.

Internal investigation is gangster investigation.... unless he is brother with the investigation committee, sure not only hang but balls smashed first.

Don't know him personally but everyone has enemies. Some fat dick on the investigation committee may be jealous that he got to bang a reasonably chio MILF

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps committing adultery can be considered a moral failure under civil service? Especially with contractor or coworker and not declaring it.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In ang mor land, he can sue to get his job back as its unlawful dismissal. anyway he was charge and found innocent. which means he did no wrong, so there is no reason why he cant be reinstated.

But if he goes back, he will be an embarrassment to the PAP and the AG,,I mean the gahmen charge him and he is found innocent. Now another point I worry is what about the CHC case? what if Kong Hee and gang walks free? If CHC lose this case, the Persecution should all get sack and shot. This is more than persecution incompetence. It is affecting the economy of the country and letting crooks run free.

jw5

Loyal
"Head" is now a very sensitive topic for these guys.
Given a choice, they rather not get, errrr........ be "Head".

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$1 bet pays $100 if he is reinstated. 100% sacked. If PSC is kind enough, retired in public interest and get 10% deduction from pension or whatever. If not sacked, will enjoy medical benefits too.

From this day on, still can get his "rod" service..wah! so good these "golden goats"...