• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Newater Kills! Did PAP tells you these infomation?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This shows more the failure of Newater education and the retard TS than newater actually kills. Newater is pump into the reservoir and processed as normal water before it reaches your tap, U are not drinking distilled water
Pui chee, why u never defend our matas and ltc and train breakdowns har. Knnbccb!

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This shows more the failure of Newater education and the retard TS than newater actually kills. Newater is pump into the reservoir and processed as normal water before it reaches your tap, U are not drinking distilled water
Yes we are not drinking distilled water. However, the quality of the water will be different. My friend from Ipoh proudly proclaimed that nobody can make good quality Ipoh Hor Fun except in Ipoh. Have to agree with him. The reason lies in the water used. The mineral found in the water of Ipoh makes the Hor fun smoother and tastier. So mineral content in our water is important. By adding distill water to the reservoir, we are diluting the mineral content. What effect has this "dilution" on our body? Depending on the level of dilution and the length of time consumption. I do believe there will be some effect and I hope it is not serious.

Last edited:

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I drink soursop juice everyday. It is full of nutrients, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals and aphrodisiacs.

Besides, it is also anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-cancer.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pui chee, why u never defend our matas and ltc and train breakdowns har. Knnbccb!

Train breakdown. Was there a breakdown. If the answer is yes then there is a breakdown what is there to defend. U mistook me for idiots who blindly defend/support government/PAP/political movement. And in the first place this has nothing to do with politics. If WP government = no train breakdown? U must be really retarded to believe that

As for Mata, the fact that it involved so many rioters yet no lives were loss, there was no serious injuries and not a single shot fired should be commended not condemned. having been in a unit that had to go through riot scenario as part of the regular training, I fully understand what the police had gone through. I can't be bothered to talk about that to a bunch of jokers who actually thought they did a bad job

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes we are not drinking distilled water. However, the quality of the water will be different. My friend from Ipoh proudly proclaimed that nobody can make good quality Ipoh Hor Fun except in Ipoh. Have to agree with him. The reason lies in the water used. The mineral found in the water of Ipoh makes the Hor fun smoother and tastier. So mineral content in our water is important. By adding distill water to the reservoir, we are diluting the mineral content. What effect has this "dilution" on our body? Depending on the level of dilution and the length of time consumption. I do believe there will be some effect and I hope it is not serious.

Did u even read the research?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Train breakdown. Was there a breakdown. If the answer is yes then there is a breakdown what is there to defend. U mistook me for idiots who blindly defend/support government/PAP/political movement. And in the first place this has nothing to do with politics. If WP government = no train breakdown? U must be really retarded to believe that

As for Mata, the fact that it involved so many rioters yet no lives were loss, there was no serious injuries and not a single shot fired should be commended not condemned. having been in a unit that had to go through riot scenario as part of the regular training, I fully understand what the police had gone through. I can't be bothered to talk about that to a bunch of jokers who actually thought they did a bad job

Thank you for your neutral comment and by the way, FUCK YOUR MOTHER PHUA CHEE BYE! :oIo::kma:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pui chee. I think your level quite low. Now, pappies doing damage control to show the world how useless our matas and saf ltc are. Dont change subject. Limpeh have enough firepower to hoot your lousy england and that geylang tua kang Yaounde siu. But limpeh high class, no tua kang leh. That geylang one, we all siao kian this mother fucker now.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aptly said, hahahahha!!!!

kopisai is vile but at least he openly declares his support for the pappies. Unlike this fat fuck keeps playing his neutral card when we know very well what he is trying to do. He thinks we are stupid? Fuck his Mother Phua Chee Bye! :oIo::kma:

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mistook your cock OK. Why You so shy to show your support for pap. Pap dog just admit la. You are 100% pap 狗杂种。

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same for New York Pizza, water to make the dough...Scotch Whiskey..water to make the scotch. old days Tsing Tao beer,,,old days porridge from canton,,etc,,,or even water to make tea....

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did u even read the research?
No I didn't as I think it is on the effect of distill water on our body. I am more interested in the effect of drinking water that has less mineral content than normal. Spring water is good because it passes through the ground and is rich in all kinds of mineral. Water from Malaysia flows through river and should also contain more minerals than water from our reservoirs. With the addition of New Water, the mineral content will only decrease. My suspicion arose from many kids I met, suffering from eczema. Even my own kids develop this skin problem only in their late teens. There have been no change to our diet The only change that I can identify is the water. When they were young, there was no New water.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No I didn't as I think it is on the effect of distill water on our body. I am more interested in the effect of drinking water that has less mineral content than normal. Spring water is good because it passes through the ground and is rich in all kinds of mineral. Water from Malaysia flows through river and should also contain more minerals than water from our reservoirs. With the addition of New Water, the mineral content will only decrease. My suspicion arose from many kids I met, suffering from eczema. Even my own kids develop this skin problem only in their late teens. There have been no change to our diet The only change that I can identify is the water. When they were young, there was no New water.

More income opportunity for the dermatologists.

It's all too convenient, don't you think? :wink:

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
This first link and the abstract shows that the Newater, which distilled water, causes cancer bec. of the acidic effect.
:
:

A little knowledge is a very dangerous thing.

If you are truly interested in the science of NEWater and it's effects, this is a collection of journal papers & related articles for review:
https://www.mediafire.com/?45b9e1q7pa47il5

Journal Papers:

Bennett, Anthony. “Potable Water: New Technology Enables Use of Alternative Water Sources.” Filtration + Separation 48.2 (2011): 24–27. ScienceDirect. Web. 28 Feb. 2014.
Chew, Michele Y. C., Chihiro Watanabe, and Yuji Tou. “The Challenges in Singapore NEWater Development: Co-Evolutionary Development for Innovation and Industry Evolution.” Technology in Society 33.3–4 (2011): 200–211. ScienceDirect. Web. 28 Feb. 2014.
Guo, Zhong-Xian, Qiantao Cai, and Zhaoguang Yang. “Determination of Glyphosate and Phosphate in Water by Ion Chromatography—inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry Detection.” Journal of Chromatography A 1100.2 (2005): 160–167. ScienceDirect. Web. 28 Feb. 2014.
Khaing, Thwe-Htun et al. “Feasibility Study on Petrochemical Wastewater Treatment and Reuse Using a Novel Submerged Membrane Distillation Bioreactor.” Separation and Purification Technology 74.1 (2010): 138–143. ScienceDirect. Web. 28 Feb. 2014.
Plappally, A. K., and J. H. Lienhard V. “Energy Requirements for Water Production, Treatment, End Use, Reclamation, and Disposal.” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 16.7 (2012): 4818–4848. ScienceDirect. Web. 28 Feb. 2014.
Qin, Jian-Jun, Maung Htun Oo, Hsiaowan Lee, et al. “Dead-End Ultrafiltration for Pretreatment of RO in Reclamation of Municipal Wastewater Effluent.” Journal of Membrane Science 243.1–2 (2004): 107–113. ScienceDirect. Web. 28 Feb. 2014.
Qin, Jian-Jun, Kiran Arun Kekre, Guihe Tao, Maung Htun Oo, et al. “New Option of MBR-RO Process for Production of NEWater from Domestic Sewage.” Journal of Membrane Science 272.1–2 (2006): 70–77. ScienceDirect. Web. 28 Feb. 2014.
Qin, Jian-Jun, Maung Htun Oo, Maung Nyunt Wai, Hsiaowan Lee, et al. “Pilot Study for Reclamation of Secondary Treated Sewage Effluent.” Desalination 171.3 (2005): 299–305. ScienceDirect. Web. 28 Feb. 2014.
Qin, Jian-Jun, Maung Htun Oo, Maung Nyunt Wai, et al. “TOC Removal in Reclamation of Municipal Wastewater by RO.” Separation and Purification Technology 46.1–2 (2005): 125–128. ScienceDirect. Web. 28 Feb. 2014.
Xi, Xi, and Kim Leng Poh. “Using System Dynamics for Sustainable Water Resources Management in Singapore.” Procedia Computer Science 16 (2013): 157–166. ScienceDirect. Web. 28 Feb. 2014.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The scientific term for this is called diffusion which is taught in secondary school where soluable molecules like minerals etc found in the human body travel from an area of high concentration to one of low concentration. The majority of the human body is water like blood and like 80% of cells when purely distilled water is introduced iIto the body it obviously is low in concentration as it lacks any soluable molecules so hence important vital minerals leave the cells to go to water introduced unit the body by drinking. There explaination that is taught in sec school.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The situation was allowed to escalate because the cops on the ground could not do anything. I don't hold those on the ground responsible but it is the senior officers that have to be held accountable.
So far from the COI we have heard that radio equipment could not be used, likewise handphones. And ASP on ground did not want to use firearms and was clueless as to the number of cops. I wouldn't commend him for that ...instead I would delve to find out if he was covering up for his bosses. If the cops and cisco guards were to fire warning shots and started some arrests, the crowd would have been controlled. Instead, cops stood by while the Ah Nehs ran rampage.
You don't see that as a problem?