• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat New tactic to con consumers' money

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
A day, i went dinner with friends at a shopping mall foodcourt.
went to order the niang dou fu.

the price as below
niang dou fu 70 cent per piece ( can random choose)
minimum to order 6 pieces
then mee fon/noodle/guo tiao/rice 80 cent

then set meal 5.2 ( 6 pieces niang dou fu + mee fon/noodle/guo tiao/rice)

many order the set meal. i found out that by doing these. the stall owners can easily earn extra 60 per day.

the stall owner should be honest to charge only 5dollar instead of 5.2

why ya? so which means we consumers blur blur dunno then be cheated by those so called 'buy more is cheap' concept?

in fact, they charge higher price if we buy in a set. phew.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the price as below

many order the set meal. i found out that by doing these. the stall owners can easily earn extra 60 per day.

why ya? so which means we consumers blur blur dunno then be cheated by those so called 'buy more is cheap' concept?

The worst tactic to con people is qoo10

Retail price : $300
Qoo price :$200
Time price : $100

Consumer see $100 very happy buy ah buy
Add to cart : black color +200
Shipping $10
Total :$310

Consumer proceed to feel song I buy at $100 sibe song.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

the price as below

Aiyah, this kind of small thing, only 20 cent difference, you want to highlight. Better to highlight the biggest con in singapore. That one is PAP give you 2.5% interest, take your money and make 17%. Lose over 10% opoortunity cost every year on a 6 figure account. Easily $20,000 a year lost to the PAP.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, this kind of small thing, only 20 cent difference, you want to highlight. Better to highlight the biggest con in singapore. That one is PAP give you 2.5% interest, take your money and make 17%. Lose over 10% opoortunity cost every year on a 6 figure account. Easily $20,000 a year lost to the PAP.

What is wrong with taking more money? LKY was astute enough to know the magical value of making more money. As long as pappies are around, got to live with it, lah.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP has the Law behind em, imagine if someone else did it to you, i tink you will crack open his brains! I noe i break his nose.

crazyMod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hawker life's is tough! Work so hard just to earn extra few dollars! Don't envy them!

Must wake up early morning to buy fresh ingredients and setup the stall!

Being a Ministers is more sinnang! Talk cock sing song in Parliament can make millions per year! While the entire country infrastructure is slowly breaking down!

Sometimes can take nap in aircon Parliament!

Also heart operations only eight dollars niah!

Best taxpayer conjobs in the world!

Last edited: