• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New red light district

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
sleazy bars in Tanjong pagar.filled either with Filipinoes hookers on social pass....[ very wild..anything goes in the backlane,,,go and see for your self],,,,,,Then, those chinese-singings bars with lots and lots of PRC STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!,, who are all out to push drinks .all claim to be STUDENTS who came here penniless.......needs LOTS OF TIPS from singapore mans to support their study..SEE !!!!
Besides sex,,, drugs,,and many wild acts...Tanjong pagar is just a notch up compare to GL...........
NO LONGER A PLACE WHERE businessmans,,office workers can have a relaxing drinks with friends after works.......all these PRC STUDENTS and FILIPINAS will keep asking for expensive drinks..........IT IS A PLACE FOR THESE HOOKERS and STUDENT pass holders .....another local DRINKING PLACES GONE.......
maybe with the raids in GL.many prostitutes also join in to look for flesh trades in T.P.......
AUTHORITY PLEASE CLEAN UP THE DAMNED PLACE..the local needs some just normalbars to relax WJTHOUT ALL THESE SEX TRADES AND SLEAZY TALKING -GIRLS [PRC students],,,,,,,,,,

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if your govt never invite those pple to come in, there will not be such a problem at all.

Why tell them to remove them away. YOu should tell them their failed policy causes this and they should be the one to be gone away.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what improper conduct for sinkies males to buy such services. and for people to blame the PRC as well.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
if your govt never invite those pple to come in, there will not be such a problem at all.

Why tell them to remove them away. YOu should tell them their failed policy causes this and they should be the one to be gone away.

CB Kia tonychat,

the whole damn bangkok is a red light district:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have heard of plans to migrate Geylang to other parts of the island and repossess the land there for redevelopment in the next 2 years...

Not sure how true it is...

However the location of Geylang really is good, near city and MRT, etc...

We shall see then...

:biggrin:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
no acquisition of Geylang, except those near Kallang River,,,,,

the other approved Red Light areas is Keong Saik Street (used to be lau choicken), banana leg Desker Road (mainly indian and tranny),

these new areas like Joo Chiat, Neil, Orchard road are more pubs and such,,,, not exactly Red Light District

i1u12

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a myopic view!!
What do u expect the NS guys and tourists to go?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a myopic view!!
What do u expect the NS guys and tourists to go?

What a loose morals. You mean people has to be like you to go screwing around while they are in another country and while they are serving NS?

That is your view? If that is so, why wanna act clean and pure to another country when sinkieland is such a slut.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a loose morals. You mean people has to be like you to go screwing around while they are in another country and while they are serving NS?

That is your view? If that is so, why wanna act clean and pure to another country when sinkieland is such a slut.

the people with the most loose morals are the thais.

they are the world no 1 exporter of prostitutes:biggrin::eek::cool:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC Bank Exec
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happen to be at waterloo street doing some bank transaction yesterday lunch time, was told by the counter staff to wait for 15min to half an hour. Went out for a quick puff and saw this gal leaning on my car talking on her phone. The moment she lift up her head, I was WOW..... Not bad leh. She smile back and say sorrie, I told her to carry on leaning in a joking way. We chatted awhile and got to know that she just arrived 3 weeks ago working at the Bank which I just went. So I try to date her out for a drink and she say OK (My Lucky Day).

Pick her up after her work at 5.30pm and we went downtown for dinner. I was trying my best to test water (NO LUCK). We headed to Boat Quay for a drink after dinner and I told myself this time DIE DIE also must ask. All of a sudden, she burst into tear (ALCOHOL EFFECT), saying she misses her parent. I try to console her and told her not to think so much. Time passes and we are now more open up, I pop up the question to her:

Me: Why dun you try to earn more money while you are in SG?
She: How to?
Me: Do part time lor.
She: What is part time?
Me: Must I go into detail, then you can understand.
(Slient for a while) and (Burst into laughter)
She: How much am I worth in your eye.
Me: Hard to say, depends on how good are you.
She: How much do you want to give me, if I say OK to you.
Me: 150 lor (Man Ego).
She: If I am good to you, you give me more is it?
Me: Let see how good are you.
Me: How???
She: Can try. Is it now?
Me: Now lor. If not when?
She: Where?
Me: I bring you there.

10.45pm we check into a hotel at chinatown and the rest is story.....

Name: Txxx Xxxx
Look: 7.5 (Young office exec look)
Stats: 34B / 24 / 34 (I think so)
BBBJ: Yes for me
FJ: 9 (good moaning)
Painting: Yes for me
CIM: No
AR: No
AJ: No
Attitude: Very anticipating
Damage: 150 / 1shot
Overall: Good
RTF: Yes for sure (Bonking a Bank Exec)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...bank-exec.html

images

images

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come down to Batam loh!!!! Or go up North. They want to project singapore is a CLEAN state. LOL

A 2 way ticket to Batam cost $48. I still remember when it use to cost less only $18.

They reason they gave for increasing the prices was for baggage & securtity & finally fuel increases. When you consider that the ferry companies can fill up in Indonesia the increases is more profiteering :mad:

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
A 2 way ticket to Batam cost $48. I still remember when it use to cost less only $18.

They reason they gave for increasing the prices was for baggage & securtity & finally fuel increases. When you consider that the ferry companies can fill up in Indonesia the increases is more profiteering

If you come by Sekupang or Batam Centre, it is cheaper.

18 dollars? That is Wididi Express. So long ago, you still remember the boat?

Security and oil charges? oil prices have dropped so much, yet they are not dropping the charges. However, the number of passengers have decreased alot over the months, due to economic uncertainty. However, weekends and holidays are still packed full.

Overall, number of passengers have dropped. A weaker rupiah over last few months contributed to it too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC Bank Exec
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happen to be at waterloo street doing some bank transaction yesterday lunch time, was told by the counter staff to wait for 15min to half an hour. Went out for a quick puff and saw this gal leaning on my car talking on her phone. The moment she lift up her head, I was WOW..... Not bad leh. She smile back and say sorrie, I told her to carry on leaning in a joking way. We chatted awhile and got to know that she just arrived 3 weeks ago working at the Bank which I just went. So I try to date her out for a drink and she say OK (My Lucky Day).

Pick her up after her work at 5.30pm and we went downtown for dinner. I was trying my best to test water (NO LUCK). We headed to Boat Quay for a drink after dinner and I told myself this time DIE DIE also must ask. All of a sudden, she burst into tear (ALCOHOL EFFECT), saying she misses her parent. I try to console her and told her not to think so much. Time passes and we are now more open up, I pop up the question to her:

Me: Why dun you try to earn more money while you are in SG?
She: How to?
Me: Do part time lor.
She: What is part time?
Me: Must I go into detail, then you can understand.
(Slient for a while) and (Burst into laughter)
She: How much am I worth in your eye.
Me: Hard to say, depends on how good are you.
She: How much do you want to give me, if I say OK to you.
Me: 150 lor (Man Ego).
She: If I am good to you, you give me more is it?
Me: Let see how good are you.
Me: How???
She: Can try. Is it now?
Me: Now lor. If not when?
She: Where?
Me: I bring you there.

10.45pm we check into a hotel at chinatown and the rest is story.....

Name: Txxx Xxxx
Look: 7.5 (Young office exec look)
Stats: 34B / 24 / 34 (I think so)
BBBJ: Yes for me
FJ: 9 (good moaning)
Painting: Yes for me
CIM: No
AR: No
AJ: No
Attitude: Very anticipating
Damage: 150 / 1shot
Overall: Good