• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw the other day at Woodlands CIQ I saw a new launch of cluster house around Tun Aminah:

D'carlton @skudai
Rm938k - land 32' x 70' built up 2420 sq ft - 2 storey
Rm1138k - land 32' x 70' built up 3382 sq ft - 2 storey with basement

It is strata title.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw the other day at CIQ I saw a new launch of cluster house at Tun Aminah:

D'carlton @skudai
Rm938k - land 32' x 70' built up 2420 sq ft - 2 storey
Rm1138k - land 32' x 70' built up 3382 sq ft - 2 storey with basement

Price, please? I feel that Tun Aminah is a bit far.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
the price is stated there...Rm938k and Rm1138k...btw the price is nett of discount already...

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Price, please? I feel that Tun Aminah is a bit far.

if it's in tun aminah, i feel the location isn't that great. tun aminah got long history. some of the shops just as you enter tun amina from skudai highway, i ate chup fan there for RM1 long time ago. it wasn't an upmarket area then, it still isn't now.

Last edited:

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
New developments to share!

Citywoods, the latest residential landmark comprising 2 towers 26 storeys serviced apartments located along Citywoods, strategically sited across from the 5-star Thistle Hotel. Google for "citywoods+huayang" for further info.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
New developments to share!

Citywoods, the latest residential landmark comprising 2 towers 26 storeys serviced apartments located along Citywoods, strategically sited across from the 5-star Thistle Hotel. Google for "citywoods+huayang" for further info.

had a discussion about this with another forumer recently. huayang is developer of low to mid cost housing , like in pulai indah etc. they got a mid cost project in selayang kl (condo).. but not the 'mewah' type. not sure whether they have good track record for upmarket condo.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
had a discussion about this with another forumer recently. huayang is developer of low to mid cost housing , like in pulai indah etc. they got a mid cost project in selayang kl (condo).. but not the 'mewah' type. not sure whether they have good track record for upmarket condo.

Facade a guard entrance is a multi-storey carpark - design seems a bit wrong. At around $600RM psf at this location, it seems to be quite expensive without any furnishing.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Facade a guard entrance is a multi-storey carpark - design seems a bit wrong. At around $600RM psf at this location, it seems to be quite expensive without any furnishing.

next to thistle hotel, the location is good. land price there is not cheap. this project could be huayang's first foray into luxury development. the plot size for citywoods is quite small. main thing is the location.
personally felt that if 600psf pricing is not that bad for that location. main concern is developer track record. also is next to the inner ring road. units facinf the highway will be noisy

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
next to thistle hotel, the location is good. land price there is not cheap. this project could be huayang's first foray into luxury development. the plot size for citywoods is quite small. main thing is the location.
personally felt that if 600psf pricing is not that bad for that location. main concern is developer track record. also is next to the inner ring road. units facinf the highway will be noisy

The problem is I only see a standard bare unit that is selling at $600 RM psf. Maybe times have really changed.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is I only see a standard bare unit that is selling at $600 RM psf. Maybe times have really changed.

you're right. i know where you're coming from. it is expensive.
but bear in mind the location is good.
this is in a good part of old jb town. everything is there and built up already.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many condo coming up along the coast.. some of the straits view will be blocked. Pity.

I enjoy the drive along the coast though. Now probably it will be packed and the view will be just of condos. A bit sad.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
you're right. i know where you're coming from. it is expensive.
but bear in mind the location is good.
this is in a good part of old jb town. everything is there and built up already.

Locals would consider this a good location as it is a good part of the town centre. Locals arent interested in distance to CIQ unlike Singaporeans. This is where we will see divergent views on what a 'good location' is in JB.

Newbie11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Locals would consider this a good location as it is a good part of the town centre. Locals arent interested in distance to CIQ unlike Singaporeans. This is where we will see divergent views on what a 'good location' is in JB.

I also don't like close proximity to CIQ. Which customs in the world is not messy?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
if it's in tun aminah, i feel the location isn't that great. tun aminah got long history. some of the shops just as you enter tun amina from skudai highway, i ate chup fan there for RM1 long time ago. it wasn't an upmarket area then, it still isn't now.

was told the location is next to those old houses at Tun Aminah, but they'll open the road and exit at the other end towards a famous chinese primary school....i am not familiar with Tun Aminah, not sure what school is it...

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
was told the location is next to those old houses at Tun Aminah, but they'll open the road and exit at the other end towards a famous chinese primary school....i am not familiar with Tun Aminah, not sure what school is it...

Tun Aminah is famous for gangs...
The Chinese school is one of the largest in Malaysia, kuo guang (not sure i spelled correct)