• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Citizens More Appreciative of PAP Than Many Ungrateful Native Sinkies!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pinoy-join-pap-citizen-vote-elections.jpg

Dear Editor,

I am very shocked that many Pinoys who have become new citizens are getting involved in our local politics. Look at this example, he got his citizenship in 2007 and immediately joined the PAP and proudly voted for them to screw Singaporeans over by allowing them to continue flooding our country with even more pinoys! How can this even be allowed? Shouldn't there be some minimum requirements e.g. serving NS to prove their loyalty to Singapore before they can have a say in our local politics?

I am so disappointed that the PAP is becoming a party for new citizens rather than a party to serve true blue Singaporeans.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...s-joining-pap-soon-they-get-their-citizenship
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...ey-get-their-citizenship#sthash.VulsVBvX.dpuf

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shouldn't there be some minimum requirements e.g. serving NS to prove their loyalty to Singapore before they can have a say in our local politics?

When the pinoy imported shits clamoured for the right to hold national day celebration of pinoy land in orchard road, even though they are now holding the red IC, their demand showed that they have no loyalty to sinkie land.

Forget about asking foreigners to do NS; they have no desire to defend sinkie land. If there is a war, well, they can also pack off and go back to pinoy land.

In the recent news about Dan Tan's ex-wife, a tiong bu who is now a new shit, she was reported to have said that she wanted to go back home to China. Well, if every imported foreign shit got an option to go back to homeland, what option had the locals got? Nothing. You die in sinkie land.

Yet, these foreigners are the gems to the pappies.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoy gets sinkapore citizenship just as a stepping stone to head to the West. Sinkees can get to work in the US under Free Trade Agreement. Also, got better chance under visa lottery.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many "Sporeans" have already asked if they can trade in their Spore passports for another.

Just imagine the advantages. No national service which wastes 2 years of each males prime.. No reservice obligations until they are 40 years old.

Foreigners can also allowed to withdraw their CPF once they stop working in Spore.

It is actually surprising that male citizens still vote for the PAP:eek:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
any asshole who gives me good job w good pay; cheap housing which I can sell later at huge profit & my children cheap schooling + later free education till university followed by good scholarship jobs; sickly parents & in -law for cheap medical care .............WHY NOT??? oso MORE PRECIOUS TREATMENT THAN OLD SHITIZENS!!!!!!!!!!

HURRAY FOR PAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He can simply turn his head on his roots wif no shame.
He really shd be proud becoming new citizens.

Only in sinkapore, new citizens are first class cititzens. He does nothing wrong on singing praises of pay and pay.