• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New cabinet lineup reflects the incompetency of the PAP garmen

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody hell one ministar already cost Singaporean taxpayers millions. Every ministry has at least two to three ministar or acting minstars. Some even have permanent secretaries.

The most incompetent ministry is the Prime Minister office. All cho bolan people wasting taxpayers monies.

Pay them so much they cant do anything beside asking one another for advice.

If they can't do their job why take up the offer in the first place?

No freaking sense of responsibility and accountability to the people of Singapore.

Angmo countries where got so many Minstars in every Ministry?

Bunch of amateurs running the country.

What waste of investments just to keep PAP in power. All kinds of Tom dick and harries can run the country.

Last edited:

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Coordinating Minister = Handholding Minister?

Are we going to have a hierarchical "Tall Pyramid" organisation structure of Ministers?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Daft sinkies ok with this leh.. Why are you still living amkng the losers.. Should have stayed away and avoided sinkies.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
total of 20 millionaie full ministers NOT counting lower lives.....
with 3 Co-Ord & 2 DPM, PeeM not need to work already........ he is in reality an SM with full pay & powers

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder we have flip flop policies.

One ministar wants this another wants that.

Maybe they should hire more coordinating Ministars to coordinate between different Ministars!?? LOL!

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody hell one ministar already cost Singaporean taxpayers millions. Every ministry has at least two to three ministar or acting minstars. Some even have permanent secretaries.

The most incompetent ministry is the Prime Minister office. All cho bolan people wasting taxpayers monies.

Pay them so much they cant do anything beside asking one another for advice.

If they can't do their job why take up the offer in the first place?

No freaking sense of responsibility and accountability to the people of Singapore.

Angmo countries where got so many Minstars in every Ministry?

Bunch of amateurs running the country.

What waste of investments just to keep PAP in power. All kinds of Tom dick and harries can run the country.

1000% agreed.

Do the US, UK, France, Russia have 45 member cabinets, most of each member will be paid S$1,000,000 annual salary or more?? DON'T THINK SO!!!

Next, on the sly will come invitations to join Companies as Board members or directors. Need not be well known GLCs, just your ordinary SGX SME would do. Three or four of these each with director fees of S$5000 to S$6000 per month plus generous bonuses at end of the year would do. Really TUA HUAT!!!

You think the pappies care that people will laugh at them for showing their incompetence in having so many highly paid mandarins???

NO!!!. The main purpose of the new line up is just pay out time....I accept your invitation to join in elections, I risked being laughed at during campaigning time, but when I am elected and help you win, you natural aristocrat pay and pay me...I HUAT, YOU HUAT!!! WE ARE CRONIES!!!

WTF :mad::mad::mad:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
1000% agreed.

Do the US, UK, France, Russia have 45 member cabinets, most of each member will be paid S$1,000,000 annual salary or more?? DON'T THINK SO!!!

Next, on the sly will come invitations to join Companies as Board members or directors. Need not be well known GLCs, just your ordinary SGX SME would do. Three or four of these each with director fees of S$5000 to S$6000 per month plus generous bonuses at end of the year would do. Really TUA HUAT!!!

You think the pappies care that people will laugh at them for showing their incompetence in having so many highly paid mandarins???

NO!!!. The main purpose of the new line up is just pay out time....I accept your invitation to join in elections, I risked being laughed at during campaigning time, but when I am elected and help you win, you natural aristocrat pay and pay me...I HUAT, YOU HUAT!!! WE ARE CRONIES!!!

WTF :mad::mad::mad:

UK Ministers get transport allowances and perks but that's because they travel widely and their own country is HUGE compared to the tiny red dot. And they provide transparency of their expenses better that the PAP.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
UK Ministers get transport allowances and perks but that's because they travel widely and their own country is HUGE compared to the tiny red dot. And they provide transparency of their expenses better that the PAP.

Peasants fuckers get millions dollars salaries still enjoy free luxury cars a with free unlimited petrol to Malaysia and 8 dollars heart ops?

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peasants fuckers get millions dollars salaries still enjoy free luxury cars a with free unlimited petrol to Malaysia and 8 dollars heart ops?

PAP ministers and their kids enjoy the best quality of life and millions $$ salaries and world class benefits, but they tell Sinkie peasants and their kids to downgrade their lives and their job expectations.

dumb_zpsab8ba54e.jpg

Josephine Teo praises degree holder for becoming bus driver
http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/08/25/jo-teo-praises-degree-holder-becoming-bus-driver/

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....Pay them so much they cant do anything beside asking one another for advice.

If they can't do their job why take up the offer in the first place?...

When holding the post means getting paid millions in annual salaries, even a blind man will also take up the post even though he cannot tell black from white and vice versa.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....Angmo countries where got so many Minstars in every Ministry?...

Angmoh countries now bankrupt countries...even US Govt needs Congress to release more money to keep running...

Pappies got a lot money, like a mountain, cannot run out one. When money needed, COE, ERP, levies, sure go up to replenish shortage. LKY had said before ... what is wrong to get more money? ...

Sinkie land never can go bankrupt. 6.9 million sinkies for squeezing...Ang moh countries cannot squeeze. They squeeze, their Govt will be voted out. In sinkie land, pappies squeeze, 70% brain dead sinkies still voted pappies.