• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Bill to prevent Iris Koh and her Husband Raymond Ng to abuse court process

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal

People who abuse court processes could be liable for contempt under new Bill​

If passed, a person who conducts or commences multiple or successive court proceedings which he knows to be groundless can be liable for contempt of court.
People who abuse court processes could be liable for contempt under new Bill

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
早就应该这没做了
没完没了 if everyone were to do this

If IK want to get things done the right way, do it by protest & violence, not by the stupid paper talk and wasting everybody's time.
I would have done that if I'm so determined. Paper talk with pap will get you nowhere.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which court proceeding did Iris Koh go for is groundless.. Name it pls.
A few points to note -
1. It doesn't need to be really groundless in order to be groundless.

2.When pap say is groundless means is groundless. Pap 说了算

3. Even pap never say is groundless, I would say is groundless becos it will get her nowhere by doing this. Is only wasting people time and her time.
I was waiting for pap to issue this bill even before it was issued. Becos is pure nonsense to me. Absolutely nonsense act. This is not a act with balls. Is a stupid act instead.

4. To overcome point 1 to 3, the only way for IK, if she is so determined is to protest and go with violence and not by paper talk. This is then an act with real balls.

Note : I'm quoting all the above with a super clear state of mind and as a neutral party. I'm neither a supporter of pap or IK.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

People who abuse court processes could be liable for contempt under new Bill​

If passed, a person who conducts or commences multiple or successive court proceedings which he knows to be groundless can be liable for contempt of court.
People who abuse court processes could be liable for contempt under new Bill
SG fast sliding to dictatorship.
The only way to test a legal matter is in court, not parliament.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few points to note -

3. Even pap never say is groundless, I would say is groundless becos it will get her nowhere by doing this. Is only wasting people time and her time.
I was waiting for pap to issue this bill even before it was issued. Becos is pure nonsense to me. Absolutely nonsense act. This is not a act with balls. Is a stupid act instead.

4. To overcome point 1 to 3, the only way for IK, if she is so determined is to protest and go with violence and not by paper talk. This is then an act with real balls.

Note : I'm quoting all the above with a super clear state of mind and as a neutral party. I'm neither a supporter of pap or IK.
I don't do baseless claims.
Be clear minded of what you are doing.
Define your objectives clearly.
Write it down if you are unsure.
Don't do stupid things with no endings.
Do your milestone checks.
Ask yourself - Did you achieve your objective? If not what for you continue to this in a repeated cycles with no objective met?
When the time is up, let the fist do the talking when paper talk is not going any where. And be ready to face the consequences. Don't waste your own time as well as other people's time.

Reference.
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/my-invitation-for-a-1to1.372345/

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't do baseless claims.
Be clear minded of what you are doing.
Define your objectives clearly.
Write it down if you are unsure.
Don't do stupid things with no endings.
Do your milestone checks.
Ask yourself - Did you achieve your objective? If not what for you continue to this in a repeated cycles with no objective met?
When the time is up, let the fist do the talking when paper talk is not going any where. And be ready to face the consequences. Don't waste your own time as well as other people's time.

Reference.
Let this reference be IK guiding light.

I was ready to meet my well defined objective, therefore I issued the 1on1, and I was no way kidding.
I defined my objective very clearly. That is to verify the person mentioned and issue him a fucking punch. I was ready to surrender myself and bear the consequences. Nothing comes free in this world.
. I wouldn't want to waste my time cursing and swearing with the same person here knowing it will go nowhere.
Unfortunately He has no balls for that.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let this reference be IK guiding light.

I was ready to meet my well defined objective, therefore I issued the 1on1, and I was no way kidding.
I defined my objective very clearly. That is to verify the person mentioned and issue him a fucking punch. I was ready to surrender myself and bear the consequences. Nothing comes free in this world.
. I wouldn't want to waste my time cursing and swearing with the same person here knowing it will go nowhere.
Unfortunately He has no balls for that.
Sounds very similar to my mentor's virginity challenge :inlove:

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
Your mentor demanded a NRIC virginity test. wtf is this?
i think she meant she wants you to put your NRIC into her vagina to see if her hymen is still there. if it's still there, your NRIC will melt and you will be unable to retrieve it. if she's not a virgin, then u can safely get your NRIC back after inserting into her cunt.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds very similar to my mentor's virginity challenge :inlove:
It is very different.
Let me explain why.
We both have our objective defined.

Mine was to deliver the fucking punch.
Your mentor was to prove she is a virgin.

My subject need to accept the challenge in order for me to deliver it.

Your mentor can go to hospital to get her virginity cert without demanding for samster nric, and post it here together with her hymen photo.
She knew samster wouldn't want to produce nric. So she was merely giving an excuse.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think she meant she wants you to put your NRIC into her vagina to see if her hymen is still there. if it's still there, your NRIC will melt and you will be unable to retrieve it. if she's not a virgin, then u can safely get your NRIC back after inserting into her cunt.
错了!Give you a clue. Your NRIC has your photo :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few points to note -

Ultimately, this Bill is to EMPOWER our Court Judges - whom do not make laws but only to interpret laws legislated by Parliament - for PRODUCTIVITY, based upon ex US President & successful war time General - Eisenhower's 4 quadrant for productivity, to decide which cases are necessary, or which is fruitless & counter-productive to pursue, to save BOTH defendant & plaintiff high legal costs, as well as to clear the Court to deal with important cases.

On a personal level, the insignificant nobody me believes that everyone MUST have legal redress, with a fair trial, as we Singaporeans are a civilized Nation, otherwise barbarism will rule instead.

Unfortunately, there exists the few that had abused our judicial system thru mounting frivolous & petty cases, taking up too much of our Court's time which should be spent on critical cases, as well as HARMING innocents thru misusing the high legal costs to BULLY one either into silence or taking up their own precious life to prove a point.....

But still, it is only a proposed Bill in Parliament filled with our own Elected MP/Legislators, which would need several readings for it to become law. Those either for or against such a Bill still have an opportunity to speak up, to their Elected MP thru regular MEET sessions or even Town Hall meetings if necessary. We are a Democratic society, & not a barbaric one...

Eisenhower-Matrix.png

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ultimately, this Bill is to EMPOWER our Court Judges - whom do not make laws but only to interpret laws legislated by Parliament - for PRODUCTIVITY, based upon ex US President & successful war time General - Eisenhower's 4 quadrant for productivity, to decide which cases are necessary, or which is fruitless & counter-productive to pursue, to save BOTH defendant & plaintiff high legal costs, as well as to clear the Court to deal with important cases.

On a personal level, the insignificant nobody me believes that everyone MUST have legal redress, with a fair trial, as we Singaporeans are a civilized Nation, otherwise barbarism will rule instead.

Unfortunately, there exists the few that had abused our judicial system thru mounting frivolous & petty cases, taking up too much of our Court's time which should be spent on critical cases, as well as HARMING innocents thru misusing the high legal costs to BULLY one either into silence or taking up their own precious life to prove a point.....

But still, it is only a proposed Bill in Parliament filled with our own Elected MP/Legislators, which would need several readings for it to become law. Those either for or against such a Bill still have an opportunity to speak up, to their Elected MP thru regular MEET sessions or even Town Hall meetings if necessary. We are a Democratic society, & not a barbaric one...

Eisenhower-Matrix.png
This is a very professional written personal comments from you in retrospect of what I have said earlier - something needs to be proactively done in this area or else the court will be 没完没了 if everyone were to do this sort of thing.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal

Iris Koh and husband ordered to pay HSA S$12,000 in costs, court finds abuse of process: AGC​

Iris Koh and her husband Raymond Ng Kai Hoe had mounted a judicial review application with the aim of getting HSA to investigate and prosecute entities using celebrities to advertise vaccination.
Iris Koh and husband ordered to pay HSA S$12,000 in costs, court finds abuse of process: AGC