• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Netizen Shocked to see hundreds of China flags displayed at Marina Bay

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Problem is, they come after you after you burn and before you clean up.

for smoke pollution yeah? then buy and plant a tree to neutralise the carbon dioxide released into the air..:biggrin:

Just kidding. I am not asking anyone to burn flags! Please do not burn flags!
(Don't want any knocks on my door at dawn)

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng ah !!!.... No Ah Neh Land flags ah.... else limpeh sibeh busy....

800px-Flag_of_India.svg.png

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkieland could do with Ah Nehs such as this:

[video=youtube;t0pwKzTRG5E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0pwKzTRG5E[/video]

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
All life forms on earth started with some bacteria, now ah dog, ah cat, and earthworth also your brother.:rolleyes:

75% of Sinkies are descendants of Chinese nationals so what's the big deal?:rolleyes:

It should be one big happy family and a good deterrent against Muslim aggression.

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit skin in case you cannot read having china flags is a lesser evil compared to your Kelong shit skins

yes cockless bastard,
i guess its better than having your razor cutting pickpockets, loud mouthed, public shitting, mowing over sinkies, ktv (social pass) working prostitues, husband stealing, cheating prcs right?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes cockless bastard,
i guess its better than having your razor cutting pickpockets, loud mouthed, public shitting, mowing over sinkies, ktv (social pass) working prostitues, husband stealing, cheating prcs right?

those china ppl are still x1000 times better than you skins.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Tripods !

If this is what 60% like the so be it, no point kPKb about it for
those vote to support such policies, for the rest, just have to bite

Sinkie really stupid, con by gov, by church, by monk, by charity, by MLM, by mini bond,
by FT, I really pity the lot, they only know how to fight each other on insignificant shit like MRT seats.

We are a nation made up of cowardly imbecile as majority.

Sorry ah, the old folks will also fight you by crossing the boxes for PAP. They don't care ! Dull brains will tell you not to be so rude to Goh Choke on his own Tongs and avoid all governing issues. They love to tripod one lah.

tiokk

at first pappy arse us defend sinkapore with toy guns
wear red white fivestar crescentmoon on forehead
i donch unnerstand
now pappy give open backdoor then give foreigner arse sinkapore-citizen-play-soldier kena kahchng enter red flag sickle
general-admiral neber update manual si boh?
still got ns onot??? no need do anymore ahh?
my brain become very dull
what country ish dish now?