• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Neighbours from hell: They even spit at my family and hurl vulgarities!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 27 Oct, 2008 14:56
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Neighbours from hell: They even spit at my family and hurl vulgarities!

A STOMPer says his neighbours have been acting in a very inconsiderate manner towards his family, and he has videos and photos to prove it.

According to the resident of Block 29 Silat Walk (opposite SGH), the family's inconsiderate acts include slamming of doors several times a day even past midnight, drawing on the walls outside his house with profanities, stealing of his slippers, spitting at the common areas outside, throwing of rubbish at common area, sweeping of rubbish like tissue papers and shouting of vulgarities at his family and pointing of the middle finger at them.

The situation is so bad that they even spat on them.

The STOMPer says he has called the Police more than 15 times and has been advised to install a camera outside his house to record the acts of sabotage by his neighbours.

He says besides the Police he has sought the help of various agencies including the Town Council and HDB, but the it seems that the inconsiderate acts by his neighbours are still continuing.

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

Related article:
Neighbour from Hell: He spits at my door

getArticlePhoto.do
Sofa an obstacle to upstairs neighbour

getArticlePhoto.do
Sofa a fire hazard

getArticlePhoto.do
Rubbish keeps being swept towards STOMPer's home

getArticlePhoto.do
Neighbour's son shows middle finger

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD>Why leave bulky sofa outside? </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happen to me too. When I call the Jiat Liao Bees in blue they just talk to my asshole neighbour and keep insisting that I install a CCTV. Then when I feedback to HDB they Tai Chi me to this CMC which is just as useless as the rest of the govt sector. CMC told me that they cannot force my neighbour to stop but can ask him to come down and talk. In the mean time this neighbour was putting super glue at my sliding window, throwing rubbish at my front door and looking into my house from the corridor windows. They even keep banging their wall and floor and tell other neighbours that we were the ones doing it. When I went to the MP ( MR Hole Pinky) to ask him for help is just as good as asking a piece of shit to help he just say he will ask his aid to write a letter to the police. In the end I got so fed up that I sued my neighbour in court with my CCTV captured footages. Now he just disturb the neighbour to his left and leave me alone. BTW I am the 3rd tenant to stay in my unit and neighbour to left is the 2nd owner.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
some neighbours are simply impossible.loud music.loud noise.loud prayers.loud shouting to each dogs and cats at home.plant all sorts of things along corridors.put all sorts of amulets to fight evils.direct their mirrors towards you driving all the bad luck and demons to your house.day and night noise noise and noise.early morning noise.midnight also noise.rowdy parties.rowdy gatherings.knn! this type of neighbours drive you mad.nnk!!!

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah kbkb for what?? HDB like that one what !!

You don't like, then buy a landed property or condo lor !!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yah lor.buy toto and pray u strike lor.then buy one landed property and the sway sway you meet with another fartup neighbour who can be worse! knn!

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happen to me too. When I call the Jiat Liao Bees in blue they just talk to my asshole neighbour and keep insisting that I install a CCTV. Then when I feedback to HDB they Tai Chi me to this CMC which is just as useless as the rest of the govt sector. When I went to the MP ( MR Hole Pinky) to ask him for help is just as good as asking a piece of shit to help he just say he will ask his aid to write a letter to the police.

In china.. such disputes are handled by the police where they have a "discussion room" where both parties thrash it out in the presence of a police officer...

In pap singapore.. you die your business..

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 27 Oct, 2008 14:56
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Neighbours from hell: They even spit at my family and hurl vulgarities!

The STOMPer says he has called the Police more than 15 times and has been advised to install a camera outside his house to record the acts of sabotage by his neighbours.

He says besides the Police he has sought the help of various agencies including the Town Council and HDB, but the it seems that the inconsiderate acts by his neighbours are still continuing.

The Police and the Town Council are all useless bunch. Unless it's a complaint reported by scum bag politicians, most likely, peasants report would be ignored or KIV and wait long long to act (if they ever act).

Just look at for fast the police responded to white elephant incident, charging that gay blog writer for scolding("threatening") that bitch politician, and need I say more?

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah .... what you expect living in public hdb housing ??

You think people so stupid to pay so much living in landed property or condo meh ??