• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NCM congrats bro Lawrence Wong kym?

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
1654603563586.png

I congratulate Brother Lawrence on his appointment as Deputy Prime Minister and we look forward to his continued support for the Labour Movement. Second photo was Brother Lawrence with us at this year’s May Day Rally.

More at https://shrtcô.de/VoP1il

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother means what?
NCM's mother is LW's father's whore?

Fuck his brother mother's cheebye!
In the context of their setup, a more appropriate term should be comrade.

Brother, bro, brotha, broseph are all slang and the mudderfarker is just trying to sound like he is in the "in" crowd which he is not. Definitely a stooge of the highest order.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the context of their setup, a more appropriate term should be comrade.

Brother, bro, brotha, broseph are all slang and the mudderfarker is just trying to sound like he is in the "in" crowd which he is not. Definitely a stooge of the highest order.

Fucking cringe. NCM is trying very hard to get back in the circle.
Every time someone bro me, I'd thinking was your mum my dad's whore?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking cringe. NCM is trying very hard to get back in the circle.
Every time someone bro me, I'd thinking was your mum my dad's whore?

The PAP likes to recruit trashy people from two main institutions: the SAF and NTUC.

Most of the problems have been created by pappies who were from these two organizations.

One sells you the snake oil of 'operational readiness', the other peddles you the mirage of 'tripartism'.

This particular one came from both. :roflmao:

Maj._Gen._Ng_Chee_Meng%2C_Chief_of_Defence_Force%2C_Singapore_Armed_Forces.jpg
dw-rally-ncm-220501.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chen Show Mao? What a flash in the pan! Biggest flop so far. Came in like a tiger with such a big reputation and end up looking like a mellow cat!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
NCM's mother is confirm a public whore, her cheebye hole must be quite a Batu Cave.
Fucked by Zorro's father, also fucked by Eugene Wong's father.

Is Kee Chiu rubbing his lanjiao against NCM's thigh?

1654666108788.png

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
NCM's mother is confirm a public whore, her cheebye hole must be quite a Batu Cave.
Fucked by Zorro's father, also fucked by Eugene Wong's father.

Is Kee Chiu rubbing his lanjiao against NCM's thigh?

View attachment 148357
NCM is the biggest apple polisher with his "Brother this, brother that..." statements. Praising a moron like "upturn the downturn" Sia sway shows just what a lowly toady the mxxdderfarker is. If there was an Olympic medal for apple polishing, NCM would take the gold, hands down.

Kee Chiu could rub his lanjiao anywhere he wanted with this stooge and he would have gotten a handjob and a blow too.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP likes to recruit trashy people from two main institutions: the SAF and NTUC.

Most of the problems have been created by pappies who were from these two organizations.

One sells you the snake oil of 'operational readiness', the other peddles you the mirage of 'tripartism'.

This particular one came from both. :roflmao:

Maj._Gen._Ng_Chee_Meng%2C_Chief_of_Defence_Force%2C_Singapore_Armed_Forces.jpg
dw-rally-ncm-220501.jpg
It's actually SAF and SPF, and more recently, PPS from PMO.

NTUC is a temporary holding area when you are not elected, and they need to keep you in the limelight when still pay you to wait for the next flight.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am starting to wonder if it's a good idea to be a designated successor etc...slot of such successors always end up in a sorry state. Look at stroke Heng...

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
When LW was promoted to DPM, Satan came to me and said vocally this guy LW is NOT FIT for ANYTHING.
I knew it. But I did not like this coming out of devil's mouth. I told devil to get behind me.

I was resisting to communicate to the devil as his pseudo power is being vaporized.

You all will know what i meant in due time.
Beware and be aware/

Last edited: