• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Natural Trained Killers!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: A former investment analyst who stabbed his wife multiple times and tried to saw her head off has been sentenced to 4 years' jail and eight strokes of the cane.

Russell Tan Rui Leen had pleaded guilty in June this year to hurting his wife Madam Goh Hwee Suan.

The 39-year-old admitted to attacking his wife with a knife after a heated dispute in September last year.

The attack had left Madam Goh with stab wounds on the chest, back, neck and face. Madam Goh was also slashed on the arms and hand.

The couple, who are in the midst of a divorce, have been married for seven years and have two children.

Earlier, both the prosecution and defence requested for the judge to pass the sentence without further delay so that both parties can attain closure of sorts.

The sentencing had been postponed on two occasions. The first postponement was due to a new claim by Madam Goh that Tan was harassing her via SMSes and emails.

The sentencing was then adjourned a second time to admit psychiatric reports on the couple by the Institute of Mental Health.

Tan could have been jailed up to 10 years or for life, and fined or caned.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her head did not fall off!, he tried to saw it off!. Their hatred for each other must be very deep?, in the first place, how could they, 'come together' to produce two children?, I wonder!

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Errr... for a moment I thot he married a transgender when he tried to saw off "her head"....... I was also puzzled how they had 2 kids...... and I thot only jesus could perform miracles........

Her head did not fall off!, he tried to saw it off!. Their hatred for each other must be very deep?, in the first place, how could they, 'come together' to produce two children?, I wonder!

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: A former investment analyst who stabbed his wife multiple times and tried to saw her head off has been sentenced to 4 years' jail and eight strokes of the cane.

Russell Tan Rui Leen had pleaded guilty in June this year to hurting his wife Madam Goh Hwee Suan.

The 39-year-old admitted to attacking his wife with a knife after a heated dispute in September last year.

The attack had left Madam Goh with stab wounds on the chest, back, neck and face. Madam Goh was also slashed on the arms and hand.

The couple, who are in the midst of a divorce, have been married for seven years and have two children.

Earlier, both the prosecution and defence requested for the judge to pass the sentence without further delay so that both parties can attain closure of sorts.

The sentencing had been postponed on two occasions. The first postponement was due to a new claim by Madam Goh that Tan was harassing her via SMSes and emails.

The sentencing was then adjourned a second time to admit psychiatric reports on the couple by the Institute of Mental Health.

Tan could have been jailed up to 10 years or for life, and fined or caned.

1) How come she's still alive after he tried to cut her head off? What did he use? A butter knife?

2) For such an atrocious crime, 4 years and 8 strokes isn't too bad. He must have blown off a fortune to get such a good lawyer.\

3) I wonder how the kids are?

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
THe fellow should also be sentenced to 2.5 years more of NS slavery for not knowing how to kill properly.