• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Naming The Bondbreakers

jw5

Loyal
Are bondbreakers still being named these days? The storm over this seems to have passed.

I can't understand a few things about this.
Firstly, what is the problem in being a bondbreaker? It's a contract between 2parties, isn't it? Just like the countless contracts that are being entered into every day all over the world. I'm not sayin that it's good to break a bond, simply that there's nothing wrong if all the terms and conditions of the break are done in accordance with the contract.

Secondly, about naming these people. Actually, I don't see the big deal in naming them either, but why would the corporation giving the bond or the press want to bother naming them? I can understand why the persons involved in the process would want to, but why would the press bother about such a minor matter? Why would the rest of the corporation and the management want to spend time and effort naming these insignificant bondbreakers, taking up space that could be better used in the newspapers or even on their website for instance. Why even bother?

The press names bondbreakers, but in some criminal and court cases, they don't name the people involved. because "there are children involved". Other than in child abuse or molest cases for which I understand why the parents are not named, why can't these adults be named in all other cases? Is it necessary to "protect" the children of an adult scammer, fraudster, robber, rapist or murderer?