• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Naive Samster DU LAN have to pay to bring KTV gal out to Sentosa

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
KTV girls is all for money. Some of the PRC KTV girls that I know even cheated their own fellow PRC female friends money on agent fee before bringing them to Singapore.

In short, there are no good people in entertainment circles. Regardless KTV girls, HFJ singers, agents, pimps (papa-sans or mama-sans) or ugly old men.

All of them are looking for $$$$ ... no friendship or kam cheng at all.

Ya, must treat them as humans, or else I'll be screwing animals all these years!:biggrin:

This is what I meant by treating them as humans. Everyone, even Hitler, can repent and reform. We just have to be careful when dealing with them.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is what I meant by treating them as humans. Everyone, even Hitler, can repent and reform. We just have to be careful when dealing with them.

They can repent and reform when there is no demand for them. so who's to blame?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you 1000%

Do NOT befriend these KTV mecenaries. They even cheat their own kind and steal customers.

Before you even embark to befriend one; do the following which I do all the time with ZERO results.

TEST THEM for 1 whole week and try to make them "chut pattern". tell them no money; take taxis and tell them no car; tell them you lost job; tell them family members ill and you just spent almost $50K (all your money) and ask them to buy you dinner or drinks.
ALL OF THE ABOVE MUST TEST. DO NOT TEST JUST ONE AND IF RESULT POSITIVE SAY THIS GIRL IS OK. YOU SURE DIE. REMEMBER, TEST ALL THE TESTS.

Best is to go online and find one to fuck from $60-$100 max. Most online are also KTV girls lah. In KTV they dare ask for $150-$500 for a fuck.

Why waste money in a KTV. Go ask yourself.

Online...CHEAPER, BETTER, FASTER(hmm which MF said that?)

KTV girls is all for money. Some of the PRC KTV girls that I know even cheated their own fellow PRC female friends money on agent fee before bringing them to Singapore.

In short, there are no good people in entertainment circles. Regardless KTV girls, HFJ singers, agents, pimps (papa-sans or mama-sans) or ugly old men.

All of them are looking for $$$$ ... no friendship or kam cheng at all.