• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nah Beh! Where is our Men's Charter? Sexist?

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the while I had wrongly assumed the existence of it. What a hack?

Where is men's legal rights and equal protections? Don't have ah? PAP govt come suck my dick!:mad:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the while I had wrongly assumed the existence of it. What a hack?

Where is men's legal rights and equal protections? Don't have ah? PAP govt come suck my dick!:mad:

You gave them the MANdate for 40 years...are you Rip Van Vinkle who took a swig from the bottle, & just woke up?

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Face it that local men are a bunch of weaklings and destined to be bullied by women.

This starts from the leaders...and therefore the policies and laws that are so pro-women that it has done injustice to men.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only men charter is they allow... Geylang, KTV and dirty bars to continue business to keep our sexual urge in control!