• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My wonderful PRC tenant, hope to see more of these here

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he meant by E-stamp. @ Chinatown Point.

Also for the rest of the bros here who think too much, it makes financial sense to pay upfront.

Actual rent $3500
Upfront 24 months (discount to $3000 per month) = $72000

Save $12000

Thanks. Yes, Chinatown Point. After that can celebrate at Club Macau

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoa, I advertised to rent out my Katong unit - $3,500 strictly no agent. Entertained a few viewers including local couples, angmo and one Korean.

But the PRC - working in import/export and speaking quite good English won with his solid offer.

He said he will sign two-year and he will pay all upfront if I can bring it down to $3,000. My own reserve price in my head was $3,200, so I had to think quickly on my feet.

$72,000 upfront. Okay lah, we sign the deal and he transferred immediately and we e-file for stamp duty.

Steady man, never done transaction like this before.

Singapore should immigrate more PRC young talent and PRC rich businessmen to improve our economy

Well done.. you are right Singapore need more PRC young talent and PRC rich businessmen to improve our economy.

Not those stupid Malaysian .. always like to act smart :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoa, I advertised to rent out my Katong unit - $3,500 strictly no agent. Entertained a few viewers including local couples, angmo and one Korean.

But the PRC - working in import/export and speaking quite good English won with his solid offer.

He said he will sign two-year and he will pay all upfront if I can bring it down to $3,000. My own reserve price in my head was $3,200, so I had to think quickly on my feet.

$72,000 upfront. Okay lah, we sign the deal and he transferred immediately and we e-file for stamp duty.

Singapore should immigrate more PRC young talent and PRC rich businessmen to improve our economy

You moron. A rich person wouldn't even need to haggle and reduce the price from $3,500 to $3,000. Looks like you are really a ROBERT aka CARROTHEAD! :oIo:

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal

If me ... I will be also happy to collect $72,000 upfront that improve my cash position.

$12,000 is just intangible losses :p

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
hehehe.. just started the tenancy agreement only, don't be too happy yet.
you may be going to your katong apt more often than going home from now. knowing PRCs, they compare price in RMB but they want SGD value. :biggrin:

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah i hope he let it to 12 PRC men and turn your unit into rubbish. the maintence will cost more than what you take in. also hdb might confiscate the unit from you, if they used it for crime.

Very likely the unit become whore house or drug dealer joint. Will become confiscated property soon. Or seized property pending years of trials, which you can not sell nor rent out nor use - as a crime scene and evidence. You can not even enter because you will be tempering with evidence such as finger prints. Until the appeals & all are over in few years.

jw5

Loyal
Very likely the unit become whore house or drug dealer joint. Will become confiscated property soon. Or seized property pending years of trials, which you can not sell nor rent out nor use - as a crime scene and evidence. You can not even enter because you will be tempering with evidence such as finger prints. Until the appeals & all are over in few years.
That will still be better than for the prc to stand over him and shout:
"We prcs are not to be bullied!"
By then, how much money he has and how many loyal prc workers he has won't matter.