• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Wife Was Pushed Away by Burmese Girl in MRT Today

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Burmess seem to own all the shops and businesses at Peninsula Plaza,
don't believe? go take a look, provision, tailor, drink stall, food stall, travel,
printing, restuarant InLe, you name it. Basement food court alltaken over
by the Burmese, they are the Hungry people from Burma! Known as Myanmar!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even Hour Glass also fuckoff from there liao.......Peng Kwee is still there

The Burmess seem to own all the shops and businesses at Peninsula Plaza,
don't believe? go take a look, provision, tailor, drink stall, food stall, travel,
printing, restuarant InLe, you name it. Basement food court alltaken over
by the Burmese, they are the Hungry people from Burma! Known as Myanmar!!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS not happy want revenge then go Peninsula Plaza and whack a few of them.....best go during weekend.....but make sure you bring weapon because alot of them

hi there

1. bro, if the unsatisfied ts goes to pp intending to whack the burmese.
2. i can bet on it.
3. it will be some dead duck almost instantly.
4. burmese are a group of strong-willed individuals.
5. honest, they are no pushover but pretty polite!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Burma/Myanmar people in SG mostly very polite. They are the 4th largest group after PRC, Ah Neh, Bangla and Pinoy.

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
got money to get pregnant no money to drive car? you know even couple with $15k cannot have child. what business you lousy sinkie having children? I want to know when the burmese push you wife, what you do? like a ballless sinkie?

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
give up seat is not enshrined in the law, right, so they can remain seated, it is the wife who is unreasonable.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly speaking, I work with Burmese vessel crew before and they're good dilligent honest workers..
Same like the Thais, they would go all the way for you in doin their job tasks if you're a good boss to them..

The same cannot be said of the FT Pundeks from India, Pinay land, and PRC..

And another thing I must mention is that Burmese gals are mostly chio just like their Thai counterparts.. Just go to Peninsula and see so many of their gals hangin around there..

Sometimes I wish there'll be more Thai , Burmese FT gals comin to Spore rather than those ugly fat ghee female Pundeks from India..

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Frankly speaking, I work with Burmese vessel crew before and they're good dilligent honest workers..
Same like the Thais, they would go all the way for you in doin their job tasks if you're a good boss to them..

The same cannot be said of the FT Pundeks from India, Pinay land, and PRC..

And another thing I must mention is that Burmese gals are mostly chio just like their Thai counterparts.. Just go to Peninsula and see so many of their gals hangin around there..

Sometimes I wish there'll be more Thai , Burmese FT gals comin to Spore rather than those ugly fat ghee female Pundeks from India..

hi there

1. bro, i have been working with burmese daily since 1999.
2. bingo!
3. nice, polite & warm people.
4. in my capacity, can look but kosong touch hoh!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. bro, i have been working with burmese daily since 1999.
2. bingo!
3. nice, polite & warm people.
4. in my capacity, can look but kosong touch hoh!

One thing that I find it funny is the Burmese dislike for the Ah Nehs from India.. Heard from a Burmese chap that their dislike for these India Pundeks goes back along way.. Both Burma and India shares a border and many Ah Nehs love comin to the neighbouring Burmese villages to do businesses there thus providing further stiff competition for those small time local Burmese traders..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to tell if they are Burmese? Wore sarong, "I love The Lady" tee-shirt and had the white thick paste on their faces?

Singapore is so inundated with these FTs nowadays, you can make a highly accurate guess of their nationality without actually knowing their language.

Burmese: sounds like Thai but more accentuated consonants and does not sound like Vietnamese (which is 'flatter' and they speak like ducks).

Go to Penninsular Plaza and listen with your ears.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing that I find it funny is the Burmese dislike for the Ah Nehs from India.. Heard from a Burmese chap that their dislike for these India Pundeks goes back along way.. Both Burma and India shares a border and many Ah Nehs love comin to the neighbouring Burmese villages to do businesses there thus providing further stiff competition for those small time local Burmese traders..
people say Burmese are darker than their Khmer cousins because of Indian blood.......due to sharing borders and english colony time when the angmos import ah nehs into Burma....

Singapore is so inundated with these FTs nowadays, you can make a highly accurate guess of their nationality without actually knowing their language.

Burmese: sounds like Thai but more accentuated consonants and does not sound like Vietnamese (which is 'flatter' and they speak like ducks).

Go to Penninsular Plaza and listen with your ears.
need a keen ear and practice bro....
you throw Cambodian and laotian into the mix.....blur liao....and many speaking in dialects makes it worse....thai and laos is actually the closest of all of them.

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, instead of defending his wife n pulling the 3rd world burmese by the hair out of the seat, he chooses to complain over the internet and media. wat a fucking disgrace the aqua son is. why not we guess the race?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

At that time the brits wanted to combine burma together with shitland can you imagine that. If that happened the shit skins would have been coming into burmese territory like what they are doing in the north east.

Anyway everyone dislikes shit skins.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
At that time the brits wanted to combine burma together with shitland can you imagine that. If that happened the shit skins would have been coming into burmese territory like what they are doing in the north east.

Anyway everyone dislikes shit skins.

Everyone hates bananas even more, Hell, A recent survey showed The Bananas were the 2nd most hated travelers right after the Americans in the world, Only in A chinks mind does he think people likes him.. Don't need to see far, Even the Malays/Indians both in Singapore/Malaysia hates the Chinese the most, same case in Indonesia. :biggrin: Too bad dude, The joke is on you. It might help if you don't have slanted eyes to see the truth.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone hates bananas even more, Hell, A recent survey showed The Bananas were the 2nd most hated travelers right after the Americans in the world, Only in A chinks mind does he think people likes him.. Don't need to see far, Even the Malays/Indians both in Singapore/Malaysia hates the Chinese the most, same case in Indonesia. :biggrin: Too bad dude, The joke is on you. It might help if you don't have slanted eyes to see the truth.

Malays hate you shit skins the most. Indons were envious of the chinese but do you know chinese new year is celebrated in indonesia now. The chinese can overcome all difficulties while shit skins like you bitch and moan and boast and BS. Burmese ppl hate your kind, everyone hates your kind. The only thing that saves you is due to the fact that many of you look different from one another so it's hard to pin it down to one kind of keling but hey that's still not a problem cos there are still enough of your shit skinned ghee pundeks around.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays hate you shit skins the most. Indons were envious of the chinese but do you know chinese new year is celebrated in indonesia now. The chinese can overcome all difficulties while shit skins like you bitch and moan and boast and BS. Burmese ppl hate your kind, everyone hates your kind. The only thing that saves you is due to the fact that many of you look different from one another so it's hard to pin it down to one kind of keling but hey that's still not a problem cos there are still enough of your shit skinned ghee pundeks around.

Hahhaa, Another stupid delusional posting.. My friend, Everyone knows the malays fucking hates Chinks.(I remember the Malays/Indians during pri/sec/ns always ganging up on the Chinks) It is very common to see Indians and Malays sitting, playing, fucking, eating together and Marrying one another, Only a delusional lying scum will say like wise.. Sounds like a very butt hurt person to me.. Hahaha, Your eyes are too small you scum.. The problem is your a dirty pig eating lying scum, Fucking cheat.. So when are you going to sue your family members and swindler your friends off money? lol

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, instead of defending his wife n pulling the 3rd world burmese by the hair out of the seat, he chooses to complain over the internet and media. wat a fucking disgrace the aqua son is. why not we guess the race?

His nationality needs no guessing. Singaporeans are cowards :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahhaa, Another stupid delusional posting.. My friend, Everyone knows the malays fucking hates Chinks.(I remember the Malays/Indians during pri/sec/ns always ganging up on the Chinks) It is very common to see Indians and Malays sitting together and Marrying one another, Only a delusional lying scum will say like wise.. Sounds like a very butt hurt person to me.. Hahaha, Your eyes are too small you scum.. The problem is your a dirty pig eating lying scum, Fucking cheat.. So when are you going to sue your family members and swindler your friends off money? lol

You are a dumb phuck. The indians that marry the mlaays are indian muslims you fool and it only happens in one way indian males with malay females. In any case malays make fun of indian muslims during madrash classes. Once my army camp had a bunch of cowardly kelings going out to assault malays at the nearby makan places. Yup they went to ambush and assault malays not chinese cos they got bullied by malays last time but that was a damn cowardly act. It's just in your mind that somehow malays are allied with you when nothing could be further from the truth.

Stop derailing this thread you sick junk.