• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My unhappy sinkie marriage

BuriramUnitedFC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Simi So Unhappy ? Wah Lau

what to do? some men will have inferior complex. only way he can get ego trip is to find a woman "beneath" him

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

what to do? some men will have inferior complex. only way he can get ego trip is to find a woman "beneath" him

I beg to differ. For me, I only find satisfaction challenging richer, more powerful women. :smile:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I beg to differ. For me, I only find satisfaction challenging richer, more powerful women. :smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

This guy sounds just like many of the losers that inhabit this forum.

He's complaining that he's not earning enough compared to his wife while ignoring the fact that he made a conscious decision in going down the low risk GLC career path.

There's nothing to stop him from quitting his low risk, lower pay job and embark upon a career where the returns are a lot better. For example, he could start an internet forum and if the traffic takes off, he could easily earn double the amount in a very short period of time. :p

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

There's nothing to stop him from quitting his low risk, lower pay job and embark upon a career where the returns are a lot better. For example, he could start an internet forum and if the traffic takes off, he could easily earn double the amount in a very short period of time. :p

I have a friend who was an army regular. He was lucky to hook up a high flying insurance agent and married her. Now, he is a director in the agency that he and his wife set up. His life went on from hdb dweller to condo to properties owner. Chinese has a good saying, 大丈夫能屈能伸。

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

i saw this before....Already quite some time..Not sure whether i saw it at fuckwarezone....

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid sinkie, you have more to lose than your wife. Based on what you wrote, she deserve someone better than you.

this guy is a cop out sinkie who cannot even stand his most loved one (his wife) doing better than him. small heart.
it is tough being a successful woman in singapore. too many men are unable to suffer the blow to their egos that a woman is better than them.

all primary schools should go co-ed so that boys can get early conditioning in having their egos thrashed by girls.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

after reading the article, i think he is not so smart like those la sup mata out in here...:p:biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I have a friend who was an army regular. He was lucky to hook up a high flying insurance agent and married her. Now, he is a director in the agency that he and his wife set up. His life went on from hdb dweller to condo to properties owner. Chinese has a good saying, 大丈夫能屈能伸。

This guy trumps them all... from condemned Captain to multi millionaire in less than 5 years....

Goh,-Tommie.jpg

We were together in SAFTI.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nope. It is more likely the case that 'higher' women feel contempt for men beneath them due to the uniquely female hypergamous nature (looking for a bigger, better deal). That's the reason why women prefer to marry up, and men prefer to marry down.

I would also venture to guess that women who marry down tend to smother/henpeck their partners. They're more of a domineering mother figure than a wife.