• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My photo club keeps sending me Zoom meeting links but I don't have a cam or a microphone

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I am very reluctant to install the zoom app in the first place. I requested that everyone switch for facetime but there are a lot of shit android users out there.
I don't like the Jap because they invaded Singapore before and refused to apologised to Singapore (not sure if because back than we are under british and therefore no need to apologise directly to Singapore.
I don't like the Ang mo because they always think they are superior than singaporean even though many of them may not be as capable as Singaporean professionally and personally.
but than what can I say, I still use Japan made and I still use ang mo brands.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
thesesorts.jpg

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
The meeting is to discuss discuss photography and judge photos submitted by members. I have tried posting a few photos here in the past but nobody was interested which is why I joined this club in the first place.

Did anyone submit gin's photos?