• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Nephew Complained That PSLE Maths Paper Was Too Easy Peasy

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had a dinner with my brother over the weekend and my nephew was complaining vehenmently that the PSLE Maths paper was too easy and offered too little challenge to smarts like him.

He reckon that MOE had lowered the difficulty level of the questions to cater to retarded riff-raffs from neighbourhood schools. He relate to me some of the so-called tough questions and I was shocked by how easy those questions were.

If our educational system is to reach the lofty standards set by the Japanese and Korean, we must not hold back the best brains in land and let neighbourhood goons dictate the difficulty of our national exams.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can see that only parents of riff raffs from neighbourhood are complaining about the PSLE Maths paper being too difficult. My circle of family and friends find it a joke, an insult on the intelligences of children of the elites.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can see that only parents of riff raffs from neighbourhood are complaining about the PSLE Maths paper being too difficult. My circle of family and friends find it a joke, an insult on the intelligences of children of the elites.

Sinkie mentality that everything must be A* loh. How can you blame them?
If their children cannot get A* how are they going to face their neighbour?:biggrin::biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
If their children cannot get A* how are they going to face their neighbour?:biggrin::biggrin:

Riff raffs from neighbourhood school have no business aiming for A*. With their poor genetic makeup, A is the best they can aim for:mad:.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my nephew was a complain king

<object height="525" width="660">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b-VijzcWVUA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="525" width="660"></object>

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay Angie dog :oIo:

You have failed your PSLE Maths for the 5th time. You need to start preparing for next year's exam now.:mad:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. booksmart is just one thing.
2. life is more than that or ace throughout. we bound to meet bottleneck, crisis or even defeat.
3. honest, there will come a time where children will just end life if they don't score "A" in any examination.
4. cannot accept failure as if a "less-than-A" is shame and failure.
5. accepting failure and learning from it is also part of growing up.
6. today's parents and of course, our moe fail to interpret that, and have not answer to it.
7. i pity the child/children of today's child/children, no life.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

2. life is more than that or ace throughout. we bound to meet bottleneck, crisis or even defeat.
3. honest, there will come a time where children will just end life if they don't score "A" in any examination.
6. today's parents and of course, our moe fail to interpret that, and have not answer to it.

Reminds me of what someone once told me.

The perceived price of failure in Singapore is too high.

This is exactly why, as hard as the government tries, Singapore has not produced any good entrepreneur. No good innovators, no creative personnel. Everything is do this , do that, because the government, the parents, the boss, says so. The kid at a young age is fearful of failure instilled by the society. PSLE cannot get A*, go to neighborhood school, go to N level, go to ITE.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

You spastic dumbass :oIo:

How is my nephew suppose to learn about handling failures when the PSLE is ridiculously easy. My nephew was very upset over the low standards of our PSLE exams and wonder when our educational system will catch with those of Japan.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had a dinner with my brother over the weekend and my nephew was complaining vehenmently that the PSLE Maths paper was too easy and offered too little challenge to smarts like him.

He reckon that MOE had lowered the difficulty level of the questions to cater to retarded riff-raffs from neighbourhood schools. He relate to me some of the so-called tough questions and I was shocked by how easy those questions were.

If our educational system is to reach the lofty standards set by the Japanese and Korean, we must not hold back the best brains in land and let neighbourhood goons dictate the difficulty of our national exams.

Your nephew your gay partner issit?
Talk so much cock!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
After this unpleasant episode, my nephew has developed a deep disdain for retarded pupils from neighbourhood schools and their dumb parents. I have also advised him to stay away from such riff raffs and stay in the elite circle of smart and rich kids.

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal
After this unpleasant episode, i decided we should live life easy like in this video.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/45QStulYsJc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="525" width="660"></object>

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9SErU2KyUT8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="525" width="660"></object>

Armand Van Helden - Shake That Ass

:biggrin:

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yr bastard nephew will soon complain that your fucking CB PAP is too Corrupt & Incompetent as well. There is nothing you can do about it except to jump MRT. FUCKTARD PAP DOG! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yr bastard nephew will soon complain that your fucking CB PAP is too Corrupt & Incompetent as well. There is nothing you can do about it except to jump MRT. FUCKTARD PAP DOG! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

You retarded gay dog :oIo: You will not be able to solve those 'easy' Maths questions even if you are given 1 year to do it.:mad:

My nephew is too smart for Singapore. Singapore is too small a pond for him. Your spastic son is only fit to lick his shoes :mad:.