• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My neighbour downstairs went to condo management and complain I wash my toilet at midnight last night

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
how do you soundproof your man cave? do you use those market thick cardboard type egg trays and super glue them to your wall?
white-mental-hospital-padded-room-empty-with-copy-space-CBHND2.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Common sense dictates a society. Among Blacks, murder and robbery are free for all. In some countries, women are not allow to go out at a certain times else it is a fair game.

My question is - do have common sense? That is the main reason why some Countries or Races failed while others flourish.

Race and IQ
View attachment 118560
If thats the case, the map wrt china is wrong.