• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my mother says she will disown me if i marry anyone else other than my housemate

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
bloody dictator autocrat despot and tyrant! :confused: :confused: :confused:

she says she doesn't mind me sleeping around with other women and when I had enough fun , end of day must marry housemate!

so disgusting mother!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

she says she doesn't mind me sleeping around with other women and when I had enough fun , end of day must marry housemate!

so disgusting mother!

if your mother..................your housemate ?? :biggrin: :laugh:

also..............i assume you're not a woman ??:roflmao::roflmao:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

so disgusting mother!
I suspect your mother pawned you to her.

Your mother has no money to pay her, and going to use you as 肉偿

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

so disgusting mother!

Hokay noted. But it's about time to get back to your ward.

Don't forget the WIFI password and take this..:

CN6vY4G.jpeg

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal

so disgusting mother!

bro sorry 2 break u ze news, u have no housemate. :unsure: