• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my mother finally decided to end her cold war with me...

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
she just called me and i guai guai wished her good morning and she nice nice wished me good afternoon. then she asked me how am i doing, i said like that lor, everyday also same same in super hot and humid singapore. then she asked me how is housemate, i told her she's overseas for work and would only be back next week. then she asked me what i eat for lunch, i said i ate an apple brought from home and kopi from office pantry. then she asked me is it no money why eat like that, then i say yes because i m saving money to apply bto. then awkward silence for 20 seconds...then she finally talked again about when she and her amdk husband maybe coming back to watch F1 and i told her don't because hotel is very expensive, then she said it's ok because someone rich invited her AMDK husband over with free hotel and tickets..then she asked me if housemate and me are free can join them for a day . then i asked if housemate not free i can bring another lady to substitute, then she say over her dead body and asked me better behave or else she will make life miserable for me. i lan lan lor and say ok and need to go off and must put down phone then she asked me be a good boy and she loves me. i said i love her too and put down phone...