• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My lunch

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prove it. No picture of hymen means not virgin but you double standard hypocrite criminal fraud scammer prostitute descendant don’t apply it to yourself.
c14efb8986dcd42f9d6f28eb87db35cf.26.jpg

your cheebye and your mouth side by side, it looks like you have hair loss.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
It does not mean being virgin is important ok? but I am not a slut whore mistress and that’s important to me ok?

OHHHH. So you good with being a toilet bowl and prostitute? Just not a slut, whore, mistress.

Fine, I will think of other titles for you, you can a cocksucker, holeseller, streetwalker, cbdigger, indian's bitch.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
OHHHH. So you good with being a toilet bowl and prostitute? Just not a slut, whore, mistress.

Fine, I will think of other titles for you, you can a cocksucker, holeseller, streetwalker, cbdigger, indian's bitch.
Again you @glockman clone Jeremy Quek Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant are proving yourself the number one deception pretending prostitute toilet bowl is not same as whore. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you ugly. So even spraying perfume into your cheebye useless.

Besterest you bring a brown paper bag to hide your face so the one tiewing and kanning you do not need to look on your ugly face
You sia Suay double standard hypocrite Ccb sinkie son of whore bullying a woman and yet cry poor thing ceca pap bully you. Pui!