• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MY LUNCH/DINNER/BREAKFAST/SNACK/SUPPER Thread for sharing your meals/food/cooking

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
20210810_120050.jpg

Leftover KFC with brown sugar milk tea with white pearls

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the photo of your philly cheese steak really look got that "glow" compared to the second photo. Did you use same camera? Different settings?
that one was taken sometime ago with beef from the grill (rather than sauteed in a pan), sliced and served with bell peppers and onion that were less sauteed. plus the buns were different. and provolone cheese was used. the latter was prepared yesterday, thus less fresh when served today as it has to be re-sauteed. and i added portabella mushrooms. a different camera was used on the former. iphone and no kitchen lights on the latter. mexican cheese mix was used today. some cheddar somehow give it a more cheesy and salty taste. must have jalapeno in it to give it a kick.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
that one was taken sometime ago with beef from the grill (rather than sauteed in a pan), sliced and served with bell peppers and onion that were less sauteed. plus the buns were different. and provolone cheese was used. the latter was prepared yesterday, thus less fresh when served today as it has to be re-sauteed. a different camera was used on the former. iphone and no kitchen lights on the latter. mexican cheese mix was used today. some cheddar somehow give it a more cheesy and salty taste. must have jalapeno in it to give it a kick.

No wonder I thought the bell peppers looked a bit different. The more dull photo the beef and bell peppers and oinions is more like chinese style stir fry beef zhi char.

The older photo wah that one really look like sedap Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder I thought the bell peppers looked a bit different. The more dull photo the beef and bell peppers and oinions is more like chinese style stir fry beef zhi char.

The older photo wah that one really look like sedap Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich!
stir fly cheese steak may be better sounding as “(chau) chee (and) sticky”.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If you google "Funny Restaurant Names"

Many hits. See "images"

Herpes Pizza. Pee & Poo Steak House. Pho King Fabulous. Sandwich Hub - Sandwich that will make you come. Itchy Butt. ANAL indian takeaway. IFUKU Asian Cuisine. Phat Phuc Noodle Bar, Poo-Ping Palace, Pho King Good, Thai Tanic, Via-Agra, My Dung, Hung Long, Bung Hole, Restoran Vargina, Rong Phuk Restaurant, I feel like Crepe, Cafe Penis,