• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Ice Cream Encounter With A Pretty Minah In Mines Shopping Mall KL.Part 2.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I am so excited and looking forward to my next ice cream encounter with my pretty minah at looney tunes ice cream palour in KL.
putting on some nice colors matching outfit and a spray of aramis perfume over me...went there with confident that it will be more than a
ice cream encounter.on reaching there..alamak,she's not there anymore...walk here n there for 15mins cause maybe she went to the toilet,
again she's not there...the new gal at the counter notice me walking to and fro and asked me...sir,ice cream for you?
alamak..nervous and reluctantly..ok..one strawberry please..

my hand was trembling when she gave me the ice cream as seen in this pic...
that's it guys i have no more words and no more ice cream encounter for me..

why always like tat one..the pretty ones always kena potong jalan by someone...sigh..

guess i have to go back home and disturb my wife..

for a short sparring session..

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
In KL another great shopping mall you must go is mid valley mall,one of the largest in msia.
for some of you who may have eaten the delicious steak or kaya bread at the colosieum at jln tunku abdul rahman,
it has a new outlet in mid valley.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
which 1 nicer? ...

a few of the old staff has been tranfer to this new outlet,i still prefer the old one.

for those who like yong tow fu,this parking lot in front of the honda showroom in jln imbi at 6pm will turned to a hawker centre.
the yong tow fu is one of the best that in town.

and this restaurant brings back fond memories because when i first arrived in KL in '87 this is where i had my dinner,the nasi lemak is so tasty that i wallop 2 plate on that night and at night the kopitiam on the left,there is a stall that fried very nice and tasty noodles.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so excited and looking forward to my next ice cream encounter with my pretty minah at looney tunes ice cream palour in KL.
putting on some nice colors matching outfit and a spray of aramis perfume over me...went there with confident that it will be more than a
ice cream encounter.on reaching there..alamak,she's not there anymore...walk here n there for 15mins cause maybe she went to the toilet,
again she's not there...the new gal at the counter notice me walking to and fro and asked me...sir,ice cream for you?
alamak..nervous and reluctantly..ok..one strawberry please..

:eek::eek::eek: