• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My heartfelt on my knees wish for Budget

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please release a portion of CPF - maybe Special Account - during these hard times. There are many of us who cannot take it anymore.

This is our own money so it wouldn't hurt the national coffers at all.

This recession is dead serious prolonged deep recession.

After I was retrenched I was very sore at my former boss since he gave me very little retrenchement benefits and didn't give me any of the commissions on the sales that I had made

Later I found out that many of the accounts also late payment or partial or no payment. These are ordinary small businesses and they have very little cash flow

Now I am not angry but I am broke and very soon will be hungry. Only one former army kaki helped me by lending me some cash to tide over but he is also working class and can only help so much.

Please release part of CPF, please.....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Please release a portion of CPF - maybe Special Account - during these hard times. There are many of us who cannot take it anymore.

If your CPF money is released, there won't be enough for Ho Ching to play around with anymore.

Besides you don't need your CPF funds. All you need to do is to go out and make some new money for yourself.

Hint : Templates. :wink:

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
[COLOR="_______"]Latest news..... You can only withdraw your CPF at 65 and you can only get a monthly pay out ![/COLOR]

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only way to beat PAP and HO JINX at their game is to monitor their taxation policy and changes and also being self employed.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This recession is dead serious prolonged deep recession.

After I was retrenched I was very sore at my former boss since he gave me very little retrenchement benefits and didn't give me any of the commissions on the sales that I had made

Later I found out that many of the accounts also late payment or partial or no payment. These are ordinary small businesses and they have very little cash flow

Now I am not angry but I am broke and very soon will be hungry. Only one former army kaki helped me by lending me some cash to tide over but he is also working class and can only help so much.

Please release part of CPF, please.....

I doubt the budget will benefit the lesser mortals. If you know pap well, you should be prepared for the worst. The best alternative to solve your crisis is to vote them out in the next election. Changes are all we need now and not simply wayang budget speech