• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My GF asks me a difficult question today

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
We were having lunch together and she said if we get married and she has a baby, will I let the baby follow her surname instead of mine.

I said it's against convention. All children follows the father's surname.

She said I am sexist.

I told her it's not a matter of sexist because when the child grows up, he or she will be wondering why he or she has the mother's surname and that people around him or her will have the same question too.

Additionally, he or she or other people may suspect that I am not the real father.

She said why am I so bothered about what other people think. She added that as long as we as a family is fine, nothing else matters.

I said my mother will mind.

She said "Fuck her old woman's thinking!".

We finished our lunch long ago and till now I am bothered by her stupid idea.

Any suggestions for me?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
We were having lunch together and she said if we get married and she has a baby, will I let the baby follow her surname instead of mine.

I said it's against convention. All children follows the father's surname.

She said I am sexist.

I told her it's not a matter of sexist because when the child grows up, he or she will be wondering why he or she has the mother's surname and that people around him or her will have the same question too.

Additionally, he or she or other people may suspect that I am not the real father.

She said why am I so bothered about what other people think. She added that as long as we as a family is fine, nothing else matters.

I said my mother will mind.

She said "Fuck her old woman's thinking!".

We finished our lunch long ago and till now I am bothered by her stupid idea.

Any suggestions for me?
KNN easy la leemand her to change her surname to yours first KNN if she dare to ask why then use back her own answers KNN

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
you damn koodus!

you could have asked her if she will let her own child whom grown up to follow his/her spouse sir name lahhhh !!!

she will either say its their choices when he/she grown up, or let them decide when they mature . . .

so, you immediate retort by agreeing with her but until then, but stating clearly its his/her father who decide for them

or . . . .

you can tell her to give you 2 babies; 1 under your surname and another under hers

but when it really comes, less its not your baby - by then, who do you think will call the shot!

seriously, you are damn koondus to loose out in such an easy topic

be prepared to live under her apron if you continue behaving like this................ be a MAN !!!

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
you damn koodus!

you could have asked her if she will let her own child whom grown up to follow his/her spouse sir name lahhhh !!!

she will either say its their choices when he/she grown up, or let them decide when they mature . . .

so, you immediate retort by agreeing with her but until then, but stating clearly its his/her father who decide for them

or . . . .

you can tell her to give you 2 babies; 1 under your surname and another under hers

but when it really comes, less its not your baby - by then, who do you think will call the shot!

seriously, you are damn koondus to loose out in such an easy topic

be prepared to live under her apron if you continue behaving like this................ be a MAN !!!
This sounds like a good idea too. I am sorry but it's one of those matters that I cannot get a good idea in my busy head at work. She really caught me by surprise with this question during our short meeting for lunch today.

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sounds like a good idea too. I am sorry but it's one of those matters that I cannot get a good idea in my busy head at work. She really caught me by surprise with this question during our short meeting for lunch today.

maybe after you 'manly' answers, she may melt under your feet and pull you into unigloo dressing room for . . . . . making babies straightaway!

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
my humble opion it is all about give give and take.

if u are comfortable with your children surname being your wife surname so be it dont let anyone influnce u at the end of the day its your own family.

if u dont feel comfortable and againts it u better tell her it is impossible to follow the way she wanted it if she really want her way then it is up to u either u give in or u can tell her to find a husband who willing to give the child her surname. this there a risk u guys will break up.

me a malay and my dear wife a chinese and when my daugther born her surname is my dad name do i care what other think? no i dont its my life and my family lucky for meboth parent and inlaw very supportive :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sexplain to her that if baby is a boy his y chromosome will follow yours, and yours your father’s, and your father’s his father, and so on. and that is how dna science can trace one’s y chromosome all the way back to africa 69k years ago.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
sexplain to her that if baby is a boy his y chromosome will follow yours, and yours your father’s, and your father’s his father, and so on. and that is how dna science can trace one’s y chromosome all the way back to africa 69k years ago.
Is this serious or are you pulling my leg like many others here in this funny forum?