• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My friend want to hire personal driver. 4000 per month full cash no cpf. 6 day work 12 hour. 7am plus start work.Perm sunday off...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
- 12 hours work day
- 6 days a week
- no CPF meaning the 'friend' saves on the employer CPF contribution which is a big chunk!
- prob no annual leave or medical leave
- prob no AWS
- no career prospects

Wow what a dream job! haha

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If its 5 day week, its a good deal.
As you get 66.66 per hour, almost as much as a prostitu hourlyy wages of $100

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If its 5 day week, its a good deal.
As you get 66.66 per hour, almost as much as a prostitu hourlyy wages of $100
Maybe Math is not your forte.

Assuming it is 5 day week, it is still 12 hours workday.

5 days x 12 hours = 60 hours per week
60 x 4 weeks = 240 hours per month

$4,000 divide by 240 hours per months = $16.67/hr

And this $16.67/hr rate is prob too high as most people actually work more than 20 days in a month (even on a 5 day work week).

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe Math is not your forte.

Assuming it is 5 day week, it is still 12 hours workday.

5 days x 12 hours = 60 hours per week
60 x 4 weeks = 240 hours per month

$4,000 divide by 240 hours per months = $16.67/hr

And this $16.67/hr rate is prob too high as most people actually work more than 20 days in a month (even on a 5 day work week).
Oh dear. I thought it weekly wages.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a hidden message in the remuneration package. In my industry, this means that this job position is opened for work-permit holders, not singaporeans.

not paying CPF is illegal if Singaporean is hired.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
June florists had wanted to hire My uncle for 6 days per week 12 hours per day for sgd1.2k when my uncle wanted to extend his life experience to nurserlee (soon par with dying terrible death if untrue)
Hiring sales talked was the perks of being able to drive lorlee home and meeting up with 6 stars Hotel staffs everyday.
4k is alot more than 1.2k

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle also went for Hotel81 walkin interview for front desk post.
My uncle fake his cert to GCE oar level and stated expected salary 2k and was leejected when interviewer said over budget.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it 1 hour drive to office, 1 hour drive to geylang for him to piak and 1 hour drive home for him to have dinner with wife and kids per day?