• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My friend tell me to migrate to other country...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:24 am Post subject: My friend tell me to migrate to other country...</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>To a place where a country where government is poor but the people is rich....

here in singapore, the government is rich people are poor.

You have to pay ERP, taxes, gst, education, electrical bill, transport bill. In fact everything is going up.

Is there a country governement is poor people is rich.
Which country is that?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

jw5

Loyal
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:24 am Post subject: My friend tell me to migrate to other country...</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>To a place where a country where government is poor but the people is rich....

here in singapore, the government is rich people are poor.

You have to pay ERP, taxes, gst, education, electrical bill, transport bill. In fact everything is going up.

Is there a country governement is poor people is rich.
Which country is that?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Sooner or later, the poor government will get money from the rich people.
Migration to a better place is an idealism. The reality is that you should live where you can afford and where you feel comfortable. People and groups in power or authority are the same all over the world.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sooner or later, the poor government will get money from the rich people.
Migration to a better place is an idealism. The reality is that you should live where you can afford and where you feel comfortable. People and groups in power or authority are the same all over the world.

It boils down to your priorities in life. Choices entail trade-offs.