• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My friend say he saw Tin Pei Ling...

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few days ago at SGH....

She was there to seek treatment but dunno what.

Anyone brudder here know anything?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she is pregnant, how would she serve her constituency ? Does that mean of 5 years, she would be on maternity leave for 1 year and still get paid?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Shouldn't she have visited Camden or Gleneagles? I thought SGH is for peasants like me? :biggrin:

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
252127_203691879684135_181333458586644_531005_4806190_n.jpg

who make her stomach grow big? left or right?

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
She get fucked by netizens everyday, not to forget Sam's sammyboy people give her more than she can handle. I think she can barely keep her legs close after these online assault.

and she still have the mood to get screwed by her PPS hubby?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
This way she doesn't have to work and can stay at home to avoid these screwings mah.

She get fucked by netizens everyday, not to forget Sam's sammyboy people give her more than she can handle. I think she can barely keep her legs close after these online assault.

and she still have the mood to get screwed by her PPS hubby?